The Junkyard awaits

Those are looking absolutely amazing :star_struck: along with anything else I see you growing up very well done :+1:t2: I

2 Likes

Excellent job. Those are all looking killer!

1 Like

Moving tester list to the bottom so folks don’t have to scroll so far up:

I need three testers for each of the following strains. These are for testing only and are not intended to be tucked into your seed stash for later or sold/traded under any conditions. Please request here or via DM. I will update this post as slots fill so if you see slots available there are slots available!

Grape Stomper x New York OG Kush (Joseph) Male Tester #1 Tester #2 Tester #3
Animal Mints x Face Off Ris Kushking902 BH (pH)
Cereal Milk Indoornesian Texagonian (pH) Maddawg
Duct Tape Schmarmpit Available Available
Fatso Kushking902 Stoner420 Available
GMO Cookies Indoornesian Texagonian (pH) Stoner420
Grandiguava Blueridge Bodean (pH) Available
Ice Cream Cake Indoornesian BH (pH) Texagonian (pH)
Kush Mints joheimgrohen Available Available
MAC1 Indoornesian joheimgrohen That’s_bank
Mango Mintality Schmarmpit Texagonian (pH) Available
NYC Piff #3 DesertHeartGardens Available Available
Papaya Kold Kasiz (pH) BH (pH) Available
Wedding Pie Ris Kold Kasiz (pH) BH (pH)
White Runtz Indoornesian BH (pH) Maddawg
13 Likes

Speak up if you want a slot.

2 Likes

I’ll take that mac1

So this is my current situation for transparency i understand not completely great for a testing situation but I have a 2x5 veg space and a 4x4 tent for flowering I use hlg 600r with all organic methods using four 20 gallon pots for flowering currently on there 5th cycle run I would be able to pop 6-7 seeds at this time soon after receiving the beans give or take 1 weeks time would veg and sex in my veg situation,males culled then females placed to flower in the 20 gallons but would only be able to select 2 females from the seeds to be ran in my 4x4 flower tent while lower numbers not ideal for population testing I train and maximize my space for plant count limits so I feel would see a pretty good expression of the plants selected, extra females if found any would be placed outdoors to grow(also can be documented), I haven’t officially tested for anyone but document my grows regularly, have even done up some smoke reports if that’s of any interest to look at you can view here SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed** I also regularly been posting my grows in the bodhi threads of my last run of old soul and some ssdd bx clones in the flower tent and some outdoor plants
If this doesn’t work for what you are looking for I completely understand figured I would shoot my shot. will be excited to follow along to see the other grows either way :v: @SCJedi image
Flower tent for reference

13 Likes

Kick ass, I love this response! Thank you for being so thorough! What I meant to say is “which of the available crosses would you like to run?”

7 Likes

NYC piff 3 cross please :grin: @SCJedi thanks for the opportunity real excited!

4 Likes

I’d be down to run a cross. But I just sprouted my newest round and wouldn’t be able to start them for another ~60 days or so.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m getting some more seeds popping soon for the Vortex Preservation Co-op Run, then back to my collection, I might get into that NS x Bodega Bubblegum again now that my seed popping skills have improved.

5 Likes

Ha, the greatest genetics always have some crazy back story like this! Thanks for the info. Goddamned SLUG!!! He must have had an expensive palate.

4 Likes

I really got way more bent out of shape about losing those vintage Romulan seeds more than anything. The person that I got them from gave me a couple legit packs, albeit very expensive, and vanished. He gave me BCGA Romulan, a 1982 Durban sourced from Ed Rosenthal, along with a true Mendo Purps as a freebie.

8 Likes

If I could run these any time soon, that would have been my choice too, always interested to see an old hazey sativa crossed into something chunky and newer.

2 Likes

Sounds like a really interesting crossi think there’s some great potential with that mashup have heard great things about piff love some sativas and the male he posted of the grape stomper og is quite a stud can’t wait to see what I find @Dirt_Wizard

2 Likes

That is an amazing choice of crosses to run out. I can’t wait to see the results.

2 Likes

Everything requested has been mailed out. Slots are still available for those that can run something. Ping here or via dm.

9 Likes

Just landed at my spot.

3 Likes

eagle has landed can’t wait to give them a soak this weekend :grin:

11 Likes

Heck yah, let’s Grow-n-Roll!

8 Likes

Guess where I obtained this literature from? :upside_down_face:

10 Likes