The Junkyard awaits

Thank you, it’s been a long day and working two full time jobs, keeping up with tissue culture work, and a big garden has depleted my week’s energy early. I’ll scroll back up as I just passed the #19 x Apollo cross to a peer in New Mexico.

4 Likes

Nigerian Sunshine green x Apollo OP, in the back left, getting ready for flower soon:

10 Likes

Excited to see what you find in those @Dirt_Wizard looking great :blush:

3 Likes

Are you still doing testers?

1 Like

I’d run the heck out of those, sounds like a wild combo that would throw out some freaky plants if the 88G13HP doesn’t step all over the Apollo terps. I don’t think I’d even mind that, I had some straight 88G13HP from a local dispensary and I loved the burnt tire rubber scent and punch. Send me a PM if you’d be down for some seed trading, I’ve got a bunch.

3 Likes

Beautiful set up buddy… Look ready for flower too ( bck left ) :trophy::eye::eye::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Have yet to try any Apollo but everything I’ve seen and read about it sounds right up my ally seems like a killer breeding tool too seen some awesome looking plants I bet there’s some super interesting phenos mixed with the Ghash

4 Likes

Not for the first few crosses but if you check back around mid to late December then yes.

4 Likes

Here’s one of my Nigerian Sunshine purple x Goji OG tops after a nice cure:

And a Nigerian Sunshine green x Apollo OP in stretch, a week from flip, it’s front left in the group shot:

18 Likes

I need three testers for each of the following strains. These are for testing only and are not intended to be tucked into your seed stash for later or sold/traded under any conditions. Please request here or via DM. I will update this post as slots fill so if you see slots available there are slots available!

List of Available slots moved HERE

13 Likes

Lmk if I can meet your needs. I just flipped my plants last night and can test in 65-70 days.

1 Like

Absolutely, just pick which ones you want

2 Likes

Ice Cream Cake
Cereal Milk
White Runtz
GMO Cookies
Mac1
I wasn’t sure how many to choose from so I went there. If you were to send all of those, my set up allows for 36 plants. I’d do 6 of each and run the rest back to back. Remember I am a cup grower 5 weeks of veg in coco.

Last week, before I flipped, current situation and I have 3 of yours in this group! Columbian GDP
One of my racks is not pictured

6 Likes

I can start some the end of the month if you would like.

1 Like

OK, which would you like to run?

2 Likes

Absolutely drooling over the MAC 1 and Kush Mints but I’m a month or two away from starting more seeds. Definitely watching this thread, maybe the opportunity will come again.

2 Likes

Animal mints or Fatso if possible I have a 12 plant drip system I can run them in.
If they are regs I can just clone the females I get to fill the room.
Is there anything specific your looking to find out about them?

3 Likes

I could help but I’m 6 -7 weeks before I could start. Awesome selection can’t wait to see what you guys find…

3 Likes

Lots of spots still so pick what you are willing to run and post progress on.

2 Likes

Nice list! Got any more info on the dad? Joseph?

2 Likes