TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

They are looking happy! From seed?

1 Like

Yep. They’re at about 30 days. I’m hoping to get a really nice female. With their pedigree I’d like to backcross to IBL

2 Likes

My selected Cuvée, the one that wears zebra striped pants, started calling her “Zoovée” lol. She just keeps on giving in the resin department!

16 Likes

Cuvée #3. Leans ever so slightly toward the Dude I feel. Definitely got a winner and have passed her on to individuals with full intent to keep her around for quite a while.

11 Likes

I imposed upon @Muleskinner to cross some Jacked Up Male pollen with a C99 of his last year.

She is awesome smelling. I will be back crossing one of the clones with another shot from the original male and move this little project into a 2nd phase. Very sweet, ripe fruit smells.

I also crossed an Agent Orange male with a C99 I grew in the green house last summer. Liking the bud symmetry. Again, very sweet fruit smells. Some other undertones developing.

14 Likes

This is a f1 phenotype of querkle

fruty taste and smell

13 Likes

Love the frost over the differing colors.

Makes me think it is a tasty little phenotype you have there.

99%

3 Likes

yes my friend, 99% true.

4 Likes

Smoking on some Ripped Bubba

18 Likes

Looks pretty :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Almost a shame to grind it up.

:imp:

4 Likes

Awesome man! Always wanted to hit my Melvin dom Agent mom with a solid c99 stud, I saved 8 beans from Soul’s first initial recent re-release a while back. Keep us posted! The effect of those two blended is exactly what I’m after in creating my own cross and working it over my lifetime.

5 Likes

Can never get enough shots of this Cuvée. Can’t help but feel that I’ve found something real special, she gets absolutely coated with frost. I’ve never seen fan leaves totally covered with trichs until this girl. Had a hard time taking off fans early in flower cause some were just too frosty to want to take off lol. This past run she had resin heads popping up on her trunk in the middle of veg. @Subcool Thank you for your incredible work. All I did was keep her happy!:pray::pray::snowflake::snowflake:
**IN REGARDS to all the drama happening recently, I’d like to tell my fellow nerds and calloused hands:
Anyone tries to rip on you for popping Sub seeds just smile and say “Proof is in the pudding” and carry on.
Prost!
Zooticals

12 Likes

I will help you if I can!

99%

2 Likes

6 Likes

Oh my! I think I came a little bit! Stunning @50State!

4 Likes

They make Daddy Diapers for this, lol.

99%

5 Likes

one day i will have to acquire some TGA genetics

6 Likes

Just went check out latest weednerds radio post and apparently sub has said screw you tube and is the process of moving his live radio operations to "vemo"just wanted to mention this to anyone who follows…and was not aware of this

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know…

This is the new channel on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/channels/1372528

7 Likes