TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Decided to start a space for anyone growing out any TGA gear, was looking for somewhere to post my three Cuvée phenos, Agent Orange and Dairyqueen. I’m going to be beginning my own little chucking project hopefully soon, assuming pollination goes well which is a battle in itself, so I think I’m cycling through the dairyqueen and cuvée. I need to save the space for hunting through my own selections. Regardless, there’s a reason I have tga gear running while I’m trying out my first cross. I believe Sub has done his due diligence in maintaining a great genetic selection in his menu, many good genes to be had, hence the crosses I am running. Not a fan of the cookies and glues myself. I’m not looking for bud that smells like cleanex and salt, no matter how frosty. I feel it’s our jobs as farmers chuckers and breeders to maintain old stable unique cultivars while increasing potency through gradual backcrossing processes or generational processes. To me crossing gg4 and gsc or ogkb or other hyped out strains just seems mundane. But of course, this is my own opinion, and it really doesn’t mean jack shit! Lol, so enough rambling… Here’s a Cuvée closeup of her oily stem and fresh growth knuckle, and a velvet dom Agent Orange to start it off…

20 Likes

Cuvee around 20 days.

14 Likes

thread on undergoing agent orange grow…
DS

4 Likes

Dairy Queen jarred one week
Takes to stress training like a true cheesy champ. Smells amazing too

11 Likes

Was gonna post in there about my agent as well but decided on starting this thread up, figure it would be good to have a space on og where we can converse on all the strains and phenos in one place, make it a little easier.

4 Likes

I love it! I have Alchemy i will be sprouting in a month or so. I would like a place to post some photo’s of it and Cuvee other than my thread. I love the colors and trichomes on TGA. No offense to other breeders on OG.

2 Likes

I’ve had great success with most breeders gear, with the exception of a couple here and there. Lately I’ve been heavily into brothers grimm and norstar as well. I look for the breeders that don’t necessarily say “our stuff is the best” but say "if you’re looking for (“X”), we have exactly THAT. Always felt everyone should find their niche and flourish in it, outdo yourself every day rather than trying to one up some other breeder, who is working on lineages you have no connection with or interest in. I feel like everyone should stick to their guns and finesse their niche, so that in the future we can all access the highest quality genetics of any cultivar variety, rather than access countless crosses of genetically similar strains, resulting in what I would assume to become a dilution. Again, I still have much to learn in breeding. But lately it looks like fewer breeders are “specialty” breeders and more are “chuckers” I guess. To put it in perspective I would rather go to a cheese shop, farmstand, bakery, fish market, and then to the actual brewery to grab my beer, for all of my groceries, assuming I had the time and money, than go to the grocery store. If you skate I think of it like this, do you buy completes or do you buy every part from different companies. Spitfire knows wheels. They only make wheels. They’re the best fking wheels out lol. Independent ONLY makes trucks. Guess who makes the best trucks?? Indys. Just my rant and 2 cents I guess haha

8 Likes

I have some c99 from Bros grimm and 3 strains from norstar in the stash and I’m just trying to decide what to germ after this Agent Orange run…
DS

5 Likes

Ill get some grape lime ricky pics soon! WEED NERD!!

4 Likes

Here’s day 21 of the Space Candy I’ve got cooking over in this thread:

Haven’t finished up a TGA plant yet, but I’m entirely satisfied so far. Conspiracy Kush is vegging as we speak and goes into the flower tent when I’ve got room :grin:

13 Likes

She sure stacks nice!

2 Likes

I have yet to grow any TGA genes.

I read this piece on Leafly, and I thought you guys may be interested😎

5 High-Yielding Strains for Your Cannabis Garden

Cheese Quake
Cheese Quake combines the power of a quality strain with high yields. Created by TGA Subcool Seeds, this indica-dominant hybrid combines genetics from Cheese and Querkle. Its effects strike a balance between cerebral and physical, elevating the mind while saddling the body with relief. The aroma is sour and funky like cheese, with sweet fruity undertones.

Excerpt from:

2 Likes

SubCool is a real pro and a good friend. He and I aren’t far from each other and we see each other at local events sometimes. Sub and Jill have helped us despite the fact that we are competitors. It doesn’t feel at all that way.

It feels more like love :heart:

Thanks…Da Bog’s. :older_man:t2::older_woman:t2:

20 Likes

Wow Bog! Honesty and kindness are not lost on you. Your kind words are refreshing in today’s culture of cutthroat money making. Thank you. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Agent orange fan leaf…
My official terpene tester is giving a thumb up !
:wink:

DS

10 Likes

Topic about all things TGA is absolutely ok.

I just wanted to add: Feel free to start your own separate thread about your garden or particular batch of plants grown … that serves even better as strain review because it shows complete grow report with more complex info about whole cycle, grow conditions and strain progress.

Also I’d always respect OP’s garden topic as his own presentation and wouldn’t post my pics in it unless he invites me to.

Sorry for offtopic.

5 Likes

She’s just so beautiful :sob:

I think my creepy Space Candy twins might finally be showing some differences. Pic above is the one that seems to be chunking up faster, other one has some hints of purple in the bud leaves. Both look magically delicious.

7 Likes

Right on, just what I was thinking… Have separate threads showing strains start to finish all in one place, individually, and if anyone wants to inquire generally about phenos and just shoot the breeze pop on in and smoke out with some fellow nerds!! I would also like to welcome any and all 13%er’s. Lettuce toke!

3 Likes

Holy balls am I trippin or did the Bushy Old Grower just post in a thread I started. Call it a newbie first for me but dang it is an honor @BogSeeds to have you on here. Folks like you sub jill joel at norstar prof p at dynasty, soul at grimm…idk just seems like some people just vibe right and their work checks out at honest work to me, and I’ll support the hell outta that.

6 Likes

i just harvested this grape lime ricky. Day 70.

24 Likes