That holy grail smoke

Haha so the name nympho is deff an appropriate strain name for her …
Sounds like a gobstopper of the cannabis world lol
Too potent🧐

Glad you found a gem brother !

2 Likes

Thank you for the appreciation brother. I wouldn’t say goobstopper. The Nympho is more like this! Lol

3 Likes

As far as I know it’s auto only. But one of the photo strains in the mix is Alien OG, and I’ve felt strong euphoria from that one, just not the same “delivery”, so to speak. Alien OG always hits me fast and hard whereas Alien Moonrocks is a bit slower to creep down from my head

3 Likes

@Banquo i’ve never really considered getting autos before, thinking that i wouldn’t be able to seed/clone any favorite plants and i’d just keep having to buy beans for them. is this not a worry for you? either way, i’m gonna add these strains to my growing list of things to hunt down and sample/grow one day. thanks!

1 Like

For me it’s an unknown strain. Was available to me in the summer of 99. Was emerald green, bright vivid red hairs and had a fresh skunk spray smell.
It was completely different than the usual “skunk”, which was always sweet skunk, Northern Lights, Durban Poison, or “Dro” that was always around.

It had a relaxing, but not lazy, body high while also giving that clear headed, creative high and a wonderful euphoria. It was a great go out and do something smoke.

Really wish I knew what it was so I had an idea of where I could try to start hunting it and so far I haven’t found anything that’s matched it.

2 Likes

#vadontplay!

2 Likes