That LOUD Bag

Look. I was young and making mistakes. It was one of those “ew gross. You gotta smell this man.” Shame. Shame shame.

3 Likes

Sherblato had several neighbors out looking for the skunk in the neighborhood. Wife went outside for a sec and our next door neighbor came running up “Did you SMELL the skunk?!?!?!” Folks one block over organized search party, no kidding.

6 Likes

Lmao Thats hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Willie the Beagle loved earplugs for a snack. The little shit would pull them out of my ears when I was sleeping.

2 Likes

This weed smells like ass.

And this earplug smells like dank.

1 Like

Three years ago this weekend, I was driving out of Cincinnati and someone was growing a LOT of stank weed in the woods off the freeway I was on. I figured it must have been a lot of plants, to stink up a mile or so of highway.

1 Like

I have some Chem Fuego that anytime I have it, everyone knows. You can smell it in a pocket 100’ away.

We grew some Alien Sour Apple that had the whole neighbourhood up in arms about the skunk on the loose lol. Just pure skunk freshness, like a skunk den.

4 Likes

you know what the great Budderton would say…“it’s gotta stink up the whole bus!!” :green_heart:

1 Like

There was one bag I got in Boston at work in my break and I went up into this huge office on the side of a building and the entire office stunk within 5 minutes and I had to go out onto the roof and hide the stuff. All the guy said was that it was “that og.”

Here in California, besides my own stuff I’d say chocolate diesel. My DLA 16s were too strong for two carbon filters. Same with dream beaver and kailash. Most bodhi stuff really.

4 Likes

Are yall from places where skunks are not common or something? Here in Ohio skunks are so common no one would even bat an eye at the smell of skunk outside. Much less go looking for it or ask around about it.

8 Likes

Peanut butter Breath. It smells absolutely rank while growing, and the bag appeal on it is the kind of stuff that gets you caught :joy: :+1:

Humboldt Seed Co Collie Man Kush, super loud GMO-type terp profile on steroids! An absolute gas-bomb, like evenmoreso than All Gas OG which I’m growing now, it’ sstarting to get loud but nothing like CMK was.

BobBitchen Chernobyl, this stuff is AMAZING because in like week 3 of flower, it’s already glistening in trichomes and BOOMING with fragrance, often heavily lime-leaning. My favorite pheno smelled like “cucumber lime tennis balls” and was very loud, but with that citrus zing so it was pleasant and not off-putting like most dank.

7 Likes

i had one of those when i was about 11 i think. friend of mine was a fat kid and he stuck his finger in his belly button, and yep, i smelled it. nastiest thing i ever smelled and made me retch thinking of it just now. but i was 11 and you have to learn somehow. still surprised i made it to 54 though…

i have learned some hard lessons.

5 Likes

Every crops I’ve ever grown has smelled likes a skunk.

I think OP actually smokes his weed guys.

Bunch of dealer-growers here or what? No wonder curing is still a myth on forums. Yall moving that shit out before you even know what the cured smoke is. Number one issue the seed bank gene pool is worthless.

1 Like

Thank you for enlightening us. I’ve been smoking my weed straight off the plant without even drying it.

11 Likes

Female seeds Pure AK. Stinkiest plant ever grown. :v:

1 Like

Go away troll

8 Likes

Right now my loud bag is from last year’s outdoor grow.
It’s from ozarknation called Dark tart which is cherry lime og x Lime.
It smells mostly like cherry and even double bagged in my backpack it
Stinks up the room.

4 Likes