That LOUD Bag

I have yet to find the holy grail of loud weed. I’ve had several bags over the years that fit the bill. The bag you tie a double knot in and tuck it under several layers of clothing and people still smell you from across the street.But I’ve never had the pleasure of growing this caliber of stank.

What’s the loudest strain you hold or have grown, preferably something still available. My next grow I’m trying to make people across town wonder where that smell is coming from.

Love,
Indicana Jones

18 Likes

Has to be exodus cheese, always a pain to transport.

7 Likes

Loudest bag I’ve ever grown was Tickle Burger. (Grape Pie x GMO) x Double Burger. I literally ran two carbon filters and still stank my house.

I didn’t find a grape leaner so I didn’t keep a cut… I regret that.

It’s not available anymore but there are GMO cuts floating around. I haven’t tried or grown the original cut

Ive got the breeder cut of GMO and it is some of the frostiest, stickiest, and stinkiest bud ive ever grown. Ill have it more dialed in next round. Was not expecting the extreme stretch. Was literally growing up into my lights. It did herm on one lower branch but heard its common with this strain if its not 100% dialed in.

6 Likes

Been looking for it for a long time. Been growing some pretty killer cheese hybrids till i can get my hands on that exo cut

4 Likes

It used to be a pain to grow because of the smell, the neghbours could smell it through concrete and even vacuum packing didnt stop the smell. Im growing some Dr Ray cheese which aint bad but it aint the cheesy feet smell.

4 Likes

Lol. Oh no. I’ve never grown out a cheese plant or smoked a cheese. Is that really the smell? Toe cheese?

1 Like

Yup many expect cheddar or some dairy cheese smell. It’s cheesy feet like smelly socks that have been worn and turned inside out and back the other way too many times.
It’s a decent potent smoke buts it’s like marmite/ Vegemite for the kangaroo eaters . Love or hate it.

9 Likes

Hah. Nawl. I smelled some ones gross ear plugs years ago and almost threw up. That’s gonna be a no from me dawg. :joy:

4 Likes

Dude, that SFVOG Bx3 by @Budderton is my jam!
I grew two plants. Both very identical in structure and weight. Both dank af.
I’m tellin ya bro, this shit is loud. Idk if I somehow nailed the cure on each plant(dif harvest dates) or what. But, this shit it LOUD
:wink:

14 Likes

I’m gonna have to say my buddies trainwreck. We reversed that girl and it still stank up the room with male sacks. My roommates can smell it from downstairs.

3 Likes

Why would you smell an earplug bro😂

5 Likes

Good description , I thought it would be cheddar too LOL

Lapis Mountain, like you crawled into a dead carcass, then vomited and popped yourself, would describe that delicious smell.
She was also, very, very potent.
A smaller sized plant, and every clone I took did not root.
The germ rates sucked real bad as I cracked open the beans.
Was thrilling to experience her, even though it was short lived.

3 Likes

Please tell me you lost a bet lol?

1 Like

What’s your stance on sniffing butt plugs?

6 Likes

This made me laugh out loud in the hospital waiting room.

5 Likes

I only ask because I’m looking for an only fans business partner.

5 Likes
1 Like

Paki rider from world of seeds

A Pakistan auto omg I smelled it blocks away from my house

3 Likes