THC Vape e Pens

1 Like

1 Like

Probably because kief and PG not only tastes awful, it is much less concentrated. In the end, I’m sticking with my Hurculese oil cartridge. Solid, stable, serviceable, and I can put my concentrate right in it with no thinning required.

My Bubbleman Trinity pen has burned through two tanks now. I’ve charged it twice with the tank and somehow it has fired up and melted all over the place making a huge mess. As much as I like the form factor and taste, I can no longer recommend this product.

1 Like

Why reply to me if you if you don’t even take the time to read all of my post? Why did you just stop at keif? What do you think goes into a pen cartridge? Magic clear liquid, it’s pg or vg. If you prefer vg great! But pg mixes easier and when your taking micro puffs it doesn’t much matter imo.

1 Like

Dont take it personal, I read all your post. You can replace the word kief with concentrate in my post and my point still holds. I’ve mixed with PG/PEG and yes, it works. It tastes awful to me, like plastic. I’ve used VG, but it is either too diluted or wont stay mixed.

Using cannabis terpenes with rosin is my latest experiment, but have been having technical issues with my Bubbleman pen. So I’m sticking to the cartridge made specifically for concentrates. One could easily wrap a coil with a SS wick in a RDA and just dab on the coil.

What do I think goes into a cartridge from the dispensary? Yes some magic liquid called distillate. Usually with terpenes added because they are removed in the distillation process.

Maybe the issue is I don’t micro puff. I need to get medicated efficiently and quickly. So my use case is different than yours. If I wanted to just puff and taste it, I would do a long soak of flowers in VG. Taste is great, but I would have to vape a whole tank to get a buzz.

yes all my friends used to put shatter directly on the coil. was kinda messy and a little inefficient i believe but it worked well and you could use a powerful battery/mod. i’m not a big fan of the small disposable pens or 510 thread carts. it’s been a while but i remember having hard time getting big blasts. i prefer a high wattage mod.

my experiment mixing shatter with 50/50 vg/pg was an absolute bust. i was able to dissolve some, enough to get a taste, but impossible to get medicated with it especially considering the high nicotine content of the juice.

next attempt will be with pure PG nicotine juice, usually grape flavored. i like nicotine with my thc but i hate tobacco and lately smoking anything in general.

1 Like

Do you have to heat the pg to mix in the wax?

Ya heat wax and pg in water with a glass bowl at 230ish. I use a crock pot then mix as well as you can by hand. Then take a big syringe suck up all the liquid and squirt it back out. Do that a couple times it’ll force the wax and pg to mix

3 Likes

I tried a disposable vape pen in Vegas. Almost caved in my skull trying to get a hit out of the damn thing. “Micro” was the only kind of hit it would give. Piece of shit. I left it behind, hardly used.

4 Likes

www.goldenowlcartridges.com

https://www.instagram.com/goldenowlcartridges

www.mcrlabs.com/tag/golden-owl-cartridges

1 Like