THC Vape e Pens

Got these to give em a try

3 Likes

what are they, THC vape cartridges?

1 Like

Yes they are!!!

1 Like

I never trust those rebranded pens from dhgate.

1 Like

Yea, I have two choices, these, or nothing. I have some extensive testing to do.

1 Like

cool, a new thread was made. It is important to me because I have to rely on other people who send me the pens. I don’t live close to anywhere where they are sold and I really have only tried a few brands. Please leave feedback so I can learn more about this magical product!!!

They last pens I got were brand name BUFFALO. I believe they have a flavor added. also, the viscosity of the extract was very high. a solid at room temp. the potency was average to low. i would not buy these again. - but, if it were buffalo or nothing, I would go with buffalo. they work, just not what you want.

now, to the Crafted brand. this is the first time trying these. untill now I have not tasted added flavoring! the viscosity is less than the buffalo. these are oil, the air bubble almost won’t rise because of thickness of oil. potency, WOW! of my limited thc pen use, I would say that these are the best I have tried. The % of thc seems to be high. it will take me a few days but;

og kush. -has a nice cannabis extract oil flavor. this or the gorilla glue has strong psychoactive effects.
blueberry. -has a awesome opium/incense flavor
gorilla glue - strong as fuck
super lemon haze, has a great lemonile terpene flavor. common of the strain.
sour diesel- was this mornings wake and bake. choked on the hit, super stoned from 1 hit. sativa high.

those are the ones I have tried so far

2 Likes

I personally like the brass knuckles brand cartridges.

2 Likes

I like vape cartridges, super convenient and discrete. I’ve been messing around with normal nicotine vaporizers and a product called “Wax Liquidizer” with BHO lately.

1 Like

Morning maker! That’s fantastic.

Tried the brass knuckles brand and a couple others but can’t remember names off hand. BK has been solid in both effect, flavor and duration. Oils are thick like @Viva_Mexico mentions, where the air bubbles hardly move.

Personally a flower lover because of the punch a blaster bong hit can deliver, but these pens are great on the road and in public places.

1 Like

Oh man, I have so many different vape pens. I don’t like the “disposable” cartridges because 1) they are over priced and 2) they end up in the landfill. I have tried just about everything from those cheap cartridges, to mechanical mods with custom wrapped coils. A few brands have earned my respect, most notably W9Tech but Atmos is is pretty good too. I prefer, until recently, to use the cartridges designed to hold wax or oil directly.

The first thing I tried was making a glycerine extract and use that in the cheap wick tanks. They were tasty and produced a decent amount of vapor, but the potency was way too low. Next I used a mechanical mod with a custom coil. That worked well, but I didn’t like the mod at the time so stopped using it. I used the cheap glass globes on the e-go style batteries, but they are not discrete and break easily.

From there I moved on to Atmos with their Rx Jr. That little pen has a ceramic cup with a coil embedded in the bottom. It is still my favorite for bubble hash. Very small and discrete. I wanted something else for wax and oil, so tried out the Atmos kiln. This one was an all ceramic tank with a ceramic coil. It fits on a 510 threaded mod. I liked that wine, but it needed to be filled and cleaned frequently.

From there I moved on to W9Tech. I ordered their Hurculese oil cartridge. This is a monster of a tank. It has a totally different design with a ceramic rod heating up a titanium mesh donut. It works great and can hold up to a gram at a time. It is, however, difficult to manage temperature and will burn the product if hit too long. I won’t let friends hit it because once you burn it, the whole tank tastes burnt until you clean it. Another complaint is it seems to take about 0.4 grams just to soak the titanium donut, so each time I clean it I loose about that much. They sent me their O-Phos, which is now discontinued, and that was an awesome little pen. Like the glass domes, but more discrete.

Finally I’m now using th Bubbleman Trinity pen also by W9Tech. At first I had issues with a bad tank, but now that the tanks are working I’m starting to like it. I got some Blue River terpenes, which are cannabis derived, and mix it with rosin to make a “sauce”. This can then be loaded into the cartridge with a syringe. The taste and high from this are AMAZING. The Blue River terpenes are quite expensive right now, so I bought a liquefier product by True Terpenes called VISCOCITY. It works just the same as the Blue River terpenes, but not as tasty. It does leave a slight bitter aftertaste similar to hops.

Anyway, like I said, I love vape pens.

3 Likes

Nice bro, how much is it ?

How much is what? :question:

1 Like

i will say how much is THC vape cartridges?

where can i buy if i live in mexico or its possible to do some glicerine extract to do vape Cartigdges

@Viva_Mexico amazing experience bro

Salutations Viva_Mexico,

Pardon me if i shall sound most disapointing but there’s just no “teaching” to expect from me on e-Cig “magic” other than what you might discover yourself after being inspired by some sharing of perspectives.

Personally i came to conclude the whole problem of safe/healthy THC consumption is being generally handled backwards, as if it’s economical manufacturer constraints that should determine the needs of their potential cannabis-consuming client$…

Indeed, it can be quite challenging/frustrating for persons living away from the commodities of advanced civilisation, hence i must concur sometimes there’s a necessity to work with whatever happens to be readily-available: e.g. locally, as that’s a limitation i often got to address myself.

Relatively to consumption tools using e-Liquid THC carriers i’d argue their bright side probably resides in the presence of moisture compared to Hot Dry Air Ovenizers (e.g. typical vaporizers à la Volacano/Arizer). On the dark side though i’d basically have to admit i won’t trust secret commercial substrate recipes.

But this is what you’ve chosen, out of options it seems. So, maybe i should suggest a quick search on medical humidifiers for inhalation/ventilation circuits, for example. You may come to wonder what benefit is effectively found in e-Cigs as well, which i suspect to be about a “Release/Transport Agent” significantly different from popular mainstream vaporizers: actually that moisturized cannabic stream is where the “magic” appears to come from i would say!

Then ask yourself what’s the overall price to pay for convenience and simplicity of the e-Liquid concept…

IMO those guys who always win are the manufacturers, on the long run. Nonetheless keep smiling 'cause it’s even less obvious for most vaporists! Expecially the fancy ones after they’re entrenched deeper into it as a result of extravagant price-tags, etc.

To get a full picture it would be necessary to vape using e-Liquid alone and observe the outcome(s). Good luck anyway, not that this could be as bad as smoking after all.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

@ReikoX are you saying the “wax liquidizer” product has the same plastic taste?? i would think my shatter would overpower any poor taste??!!

1 Like

I haven’t tried that specific product, so I can’t say for sure. You can give it a try, some people like it. Most cartridges on the market are distillate and terpenes.

1 Like

are they any good? do they get you stoned

I’ve been carrying my stiiizy thing is so great, solventless distillate. Can’t go wrong with solventless and their terps are at least cannabis derived. Great selection too. All this coming from an avid spliffer hahah

I don’t get why people have to make vaping cannabis products into a big ordeal. Buying special made oil pens or cartridges. Take your keif oil wax etc mix it with pg and put it in your rta/rda done. You can even get a single coil rda over lap some ss mesh cut out 2 legs and spread your concentrate on that.

1 Like

no anyone that ships to australia ? i want the gorilla glue