The 4x4 of Tranquility

Hello everyone,

Happy to be back in the forums. It’s been awhile since I’ve kept an actual grow journal so this should be quite a bit of fun. Starting out from seed as I’ve had to relocate and didn’t keep any of my mother plants or clones. In the Mix we have Chimera #3 X Dip N Stix volunteers that Beleaf sent me. I started five of those and all five germinated. I’ll also be running 2 CMAC55 - MAC V2 X Curt’s Kush ( OG Kush BX5 X (Bluedream X Stardawg) ) which is something I Bred in 2021.

Purchased an AC Inifnity 4x4 tent with fan/filter combo. Using an AC infinity oscillating pole fan and an HLG BlackBird 600w LED Fixture.

Running Promix Amended with Terp Tea.

19 Likes

wtf am i reading

What’s that? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Bat Guano, Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Langbeinite, Kieserite, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Feather Meal, Chicken Manure, Kelp Meal, Dolomite, Humic Acid, Beneficial Bacteria and Beneficial Fungi. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Couldn’t refrain from germinating 2 of these as well.

6 Likes

Here’s some podcasts I was on if anyone gets bored.

https://www.youtube.com/live/vP97nBSErT8?si=O3Jn9A3IPu7MFJCX

5 Likes

CMAC55 Seedling :grin:

5 Likes

Nice setup and selection of seeds. Just got some Vanilla Zoap and Road Head from Lit for next run. :beers:

1 Like

Hey thanks! Both of those look great, everything I’ve grown from LIT has been excellent. The cappuccino was next level.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. This will be my first run with Lit. Considering selfing the best one. I think you got plenty of room to pop a few more. :beers:

1 Like

7 Likes

Best wishes on your grow

1 Like

Thank you so much :relaxed:

Great interview man. Very informative and clearly explained, I learned some new things, thanks for that!

I can see why you switched to soil, or do you still run DWC?

1 Like

Right now I’m running amended Peat (promix hp) which is awesome. I add cover crop to the pots as well which is really pretty and beneficial. I also run a small DWC tub still too! Thanks for checking out the videos glad you learned something.

1 Like

7 Likes

Getting ready to house bigger plants. promix HP, Dry Amendments and Clover Cover Crop getting started.

5 Likes

5 Likes

@CurtisCrosses hey man, long time no see! Glad to see you growing again!

1 Like

Eyyy hey buddy :blush:

5 Likes

Missed a few updates lol :sweat_smile: Day 26 of flower for these five Runtz Clones. They’re staying very short and stalky. Squatty bushy plants. Tremendous amount of frost and just ridiculously pungent. I’ll post another update in a week or so.

10 Likes