The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

I planted 4 and got 3 males… but that’s no basis for comparison lol

5 Likes

Some pics

14 Likes

Lookin like a zillion bucks.

6 Likes
5 Likes

As promised the remaining 9 Lowryder x ultraviolet.
Started in rock wool cubes 5 days or so ago then transfered into 2 litre pots with straight coco today.

11 Likes

Here’s hoping you get more than three females! :joy:

6 Likes

I only popped one single bean last time and it ended up female so maybe have luck on my side @ReikoX. Funnier things have happened and I’m about due a little bit good after all the bad I’ve had lately :joy:

4 Likes

I know I’m not the best for updates. At least there are happy plants to report. They wiill be getting potted up in the next few days. To be vegged ready to flower all off at the same time. They will take centre stage in the veg room by the end of tomorrow.

All super vigorous and easy to maintain. Looking forward to seeingnif I find any coffee…

Peace

Bonged

12 Likes

50/50 odds lol :joy:

1 Like

Now you’re being silly :rofl:. I know the odds before they are cracked. It was a specific question to those who cracked multiple. I had 9 crack and so far have 1 confirmed female. A couple of the less interesting males were culled. Most the others appear to be showing more male preflowers too.

1 Like

Absolutely! And as often as possible! :wink::laughing:

3 Likes

I like to think of it as Schroedinger’s weed seed… all seeds are both male AND female before they crack lol. Actually, from what I’ve been reading, it seems sometimes sex is determined after it sprouts, oddly enough, by cultivation conditions:

4 Likes

yep @anon58740919 i didn’t count but maybe around 2 male to 1 female ratio for me.
If its true more males are to be had from shitty conditions I wo der how I get any females at all lol

Happy Days

6 Likes

Update November 11, 2018
Pollinated 2 days ago… we’ll see how she goes!

13 Likes

Update time.

Tomorrow the field agents will be dispatched to there 12l pots to be vegged for another 4 weeks.

They will also be taking pride of place in the veg space as the other ladies are going into the flower room.

All looking happy. They will be in shear ecstasy tomorrow!?:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Lowryder x ultraviolet 2 18 days or so from seed. I’m down to 7 as pulled 2 when they stalled out and the leaves turned crispy. 6 of the remaining 7 are growing really well. We have one runt I’ll give a week more to see if it catches up if not out it comes.

I’m thinking I can maybe reuse to pots and coco to replant a couple of gifted seeds to veg out until my sweet skunk and ak are finished the end of this month.

4 Likes

Agent k and a jezza that got jizzed on from afar

7 Likes

Looking mighty fine lit up blue cola mate. I can honestly say the blue DOES help with trichome production. A few of the buds on my WW have stretched over towards the blue light and I can see a huge difference between them and the ones not getting any of the blue. :+1:

5 Likes

I thought that would be the case. Which is why I made them in the first place. Any comparative pics anywhere i can see bro.

2 Likes

Yeah giz a minute and I’ll snap a few with the lights off :+1:

1 Like