The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Good things come in little packages :+1:

2 Likes

Update October 14 2018
Day 8 flower
had 3 males and 1 female outta the 4 I planted from MP2 and here they are…

the boys

the pretty lady

16 Likes

I just wanted to say I picked the tall male. My theory is it will add vigor and maybe some early maturing properties to the girls. Maybe? :confused:

The people have spoken. The loving couple will be given a safe private and comfortable spot to create some mutant agent children.

6 Likes

Well unfortunately the single Agent k I was growing ended up a male so I promptly culled him along with a purple durban that also dropped some balls on me.
The Agent k before I composted him. Sorry about picture quality. My phone has seen better days.

The purple durban

Next grow will be Agent k only and I’ll pop all the 9 remaining seeds :+1:

12 Likes

Lowryder x ultraviolet #2 at around 5 weeks or so. These are beautiful looking plants and the smell is like nothing I’ve ever smelt before. Really sweet odour.

11 Likes

I will be updating tomorrow. Apologies for the being slack. Been hectic

5 Likes

October 24, 2018 - Day 18F
Down to the home stretch for the male… he’ll have some pollen in the next day or so… strong, bushy build, tight nodes and a coffee smell I want on the stem rub. Personally picked by the man himself @Jellypowered

The Lady In Waiting
She is also a bushy little monster. straight dark roast coffee stem rub. slow to produce calyces but has been confirmed the females take a second to start stacking them.

it’s almost time to push them together!

18 Likes

The girls are looking happy. Now they have been moved to a more prime position.

All 6 are vigorous and I have had 100% germ rates on all the seeds. These will be getting vegged up to 12l pots and flowered off together.

7 Likes

herm rates or germ rates? I wouldn’t be that excited with 100% herm rates :wink:

4 Likes

:open_mouth:
No just kidding I knew what you meant lol

2 Likes

Shit im baked. Deffo germ rates :joy:

Finally updated. Will try and be a bit more on it.

7 Likes

Does anyone have smoke reports on these gems yet? :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

on the “agent k” itself no, that will come in a couple months when they finish up getting seeded…

one of the mothers was a delicious mix of coffee and citrus and a wicked body buzz.

I’m trying to get the coffee smellnto be prevalent through the offspring

11 Likes

I’ll give you my report in about 90 days. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Didn’t get photos this evening because my landline wouldn’t reach. (Mobile was on charge)

We appear to have 3 males so far and no other discernible shows of sex from the other 5.

1 male in particular. Quite short. (As agent k seem to go anyway) throwing a slightly peppery but predominantly coffee scent. Anyone else had this? Is looking likely to be the donor.

I will be selecting the best male and female a d they can dance the run away in the tardis pre Jack’s rainbow.
If there’s enough spare females they’re going to @ukbigdogg for his first run. Those are for smoke. If I can’ wing the cherry tart to finish with time to finish a couple in my bloom room that would be awesome

6 Likes

yessir… the male I collected from had tight flower structure and had a chemmy coffee smell… the female however is complete coffee and bushy as hell.

15 Likes

He looks almost ready to nut all up in her face. I’m thinking about leaving him in a while after squirting and giving him a wiggle every day. Pollinate tf out of her. Kinda excited to see how she smokes cos I kinda remember the original smoke the beans came from and it was pleasant

7 Likes

i collected for the last few days and gonna dust her when shes ready… she’s gonna be a monster

4 Likes

Again no pics cos I’m useless. But 3 confirmed males. 1 confirmed female. And 4 gender neutrals :rofl: I’ll see which male packs on bollocks with the most vigour and has the best structure over the next week or so. The rest will then be culled. Any surplus females are going to be donated to folk to run for smoke.

Anyone got a rough male/female ratio?

7 Likes