The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Thank you for making me laugh so hard this morning I started to hot flash!!! :hot_face:

This place is great! :relaxed:

“Ta-ron-ah”
is more accurate however, if you’re from the west coast (of Canada) referring to someone from “Toe-Ron-toe” it sounds as such, in my family anyhow. :smiley:

Mind you, Canada is a pretty big country :laughing:made up of a lot of different cultures so it really depends on whom you ask.

Good luck, I’d start with the doob offer and wouldn’t mention “the Leafs”, unless you are talking about the colours on the Maples she left behind. :maple_leaf:

7 Likes

I live in the GTA. After thinking about it, I believe that’s how I say it. :thinking: :canada: :ice_hockey:

5 Likes

It’s pronounced: T.DOT.

OR: Throat Wobbler Mangrove

Or: “Pardon me madame, may I par-chance take this opportunity to introduce myself
” (*which is when you bow deep and remove your top-hat) “
for I would delight in making an open offer to you to accompany me to this dapper establishment in order to acquire you some fine confectionary of your choosing.”

7 Likes

Sorry Raymond Luxury Yaaacht.

3 Likes

IS NEVER inappropriate to quote!

1 Like

Back in the 80’s you heard ‘Ter-onna’ a lot

The radio stations would poke fun at that pronunciation once in a while. :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Really the city is just called “FUCK YOU” now.

3 Likes

As long as you don’t call it the 6 I’m fine with that.

4 Likes

Yeah! fuck Drake!

4 Likes

2 Likes

If you watch carefully you can see his legs moving

2 Likes

this is the name i always knew it by being from Hamilton

and this is what i called it everytime i had to drive through it

4 Likes

Are you talking about H. Dot?

4 Likes

Hamilton; unlike an island in the Bermuda triangle; :canada: 's Hamilton is also known as “The City of Waterfalls”.

2 Likes

Yeah, just plug your nose when you go through it. Many days it is not the best smelling place around.

3 Likes

that’s what’s keeping the waterfalls safe!

2 Likes

ITS TOERONNO or Tahronno if you have our accent LOL And BTW is the center of the Universe

4 Likes

This is why the MEGA-PENIS downtown. Calgary tried to compete but their penis is too small.

3 Likes

And just to be safe the worlds largest diaphragm is right beside it (used to be called Skydome). LOL Calgary, now they’re Quebec wannabe’s. They got the oil and the most beautiful mountains but, alas, not enough attention from the rest of Canada it seems. LOL

5 Likes

It leaks :joy:

8 Likes