The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Thats how my yard looked this morning as well, funny not had no frost warning the last 2 days when we have had it. Last week there was one everyday and we had none lol.

3 Likes

Itā€™s going up to 16c by Monday! Itā€™s so confusing. :laughing:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve read a few responses but what do you guys suggest I do with my outdoor beds? I have 2 30 Gal containers that I want to keep as no till for next season. Just leave them or cover them with a tarp? Iā€™ve sure itā€™s fine to leave themā€¦ just wanted to see what others do.

5 Likes

I mulch mine with organic materials, so the bugs have a snack over winter.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been wearing shorts and a full winter jacket to walk the dog. Iā€™m equally confused.

7 Likes

Good way to show your dominance.

4 Likes

I also insist on using the hydrant first.

7 Likes

I am sure I am not the only one who just took you wearing shorts and a winter jacket, and also insisting on priming the hydrant first for granted ā€¦

3 Likes

i may of had a blink 182 song pop into me head when i read that comment this morning

1 Like

Iā€™d suggest signing your name with ye wee.

1 Like

Hola Gang

I just rototilt the whole yard

and put some water for the birds

Bare

7 Likes

I fill the containers with maple leaves, mowed then raked from the yard. Mix it in Aprilā€¦

4 Likes

Danggggg next level guys! Thanks for your input @JoeCrowe & @Cannasaurusrex

3 Likes

Who else thought their timers were on the fritz thanks to daylight savings time?

5 Likes

Having a hard time keeping my eyes open now because 4:40am came @ 3:40am! :weary:

2 Likes

I thought it was oddly warm when i got home lol now I know why

3 Likes

Well this made my morning!

3 Likes

Not sure how I never found this thread yet! Hello fellow Northerners!

15 Likes

Hey bud, glad you found your way here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Blame daylight savings time :joy:

6 Likes