The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

if u decide it’s worth trying out let me know and ill order a clone or 2 also. If we get screwed it will be together lol

5 Likes

Better to get screwed with a buddy !

5 Likes

If you do order a clone…be sure to quarantine it!
Don’t want to infest your other plants with any kind of pests!

5 Likes

I’ve ordered from Nine Leaf, have buddies who have as well, don’t waste your time. Trust me @Granola @Neb generic trash

5 Likes

have you had any positive experience’s with any of the guys around Ontario? I can’t remember the name but there was another guy near Niagara falls i was interested in checking out.

3 Likes

I’ve never ordered clones from these guys, but I’ve ordered seeds I was happy with.

Trinitygenetics.ca

They’re in Ontario.

2 Likes

No I have not, tried many many too, all say they have real deals blah blah blah, all BS. Their is mother (real deal) but u must be a licensed producer pay fees etc.

3 Likes

ever tried these guys?

3 Likes

Actually my crew has been talking about starting one with the LEGENDARY cuts we have as well as hunted etc. Just to provide somewhere with true proven genetics for reasonable prices. These 500-1000$ clone guys blow my mind

5 Likes

No but they have Apollo green I’ve heard. His clones are MONEY. Dykstra I have not heard of but worth a shot it seems if not ridiculous. @Neb I’m gonna have a look myself.

3 Likes

That website only popped up in my search results recently so idk if they have been around or if they are really new. Can’t find any reviews either.

2 Likes

Gonna look into it a bit more, talk to my mentor and friends see what I can find out. I’m thinking if they have true Apollo green it’s a good sign, they even have one I would grab 100%

2 Likes

I’ve read LOTS of complaints about wpm and mites from them.

Edit.
Now I can’t find even one. I think I might be wrong and those complaints may have been about gtaclones and 9leaf was mentioned as a good alternative.

I’ll keep looking, I know it was a reddit comment though.

2 Likes

From dykstra @Yetigrows ?

1 Like

Now I can’t find any, maybe LOTS was the wrong word to use?

3 Likes

LEST WE FORGET. To ANYONE who has served , thank you for your service from the bottom of my heart.

7 Likes

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

17 Likes

Shoot, thank you. Didn’t even know today is the 11th.

2 Likes

Ya I wondered why no one said anything yet. So I took the initiative of course. (I’m depressed there is no poppy emoji on my iPhone )

3 Likes

10 Likes