The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

APRIL 8th, I almost forgot:

Southwestern Ontario: Pelee Island, Kingsville and Leamington. ...
Niagara Falls and Fort Erie. ...
Hamilton. ...
Toronto. ...
Southeastern Ontario: Belleville, Kingston and Cornwall.
8 Likes

Heading out to Van at the beginning of April, anyone familiar with any dispos or delivery orgs for in the city. Spent many a trip before heading to the good old black door on hastings, but always open to expanding my horizons.

2 Likes

All the dispensaries are kind of the same. They can only order from the cannabis warehouse and are limited on the number of SKU they can carry. So its hard to sample lots of different types. I’d say the grey market delivery will be better quality and choice at the moment.

Unfortunately I don’t know a specific service in mind right now as I’ve been growing my own a lot. If you’re going to venture to the island I can probably help more haha

6 Likes

I’m planning the island next week . Hint hint

3 Likes

There used to be a bunch of dial up’s in the lower mainland. But they’ve seem to have gone the way of the dodo.
I know I’d be willing to share my WMBK if your in a bind.
I’m in PoCo
Edit: my stoner ass checked out some old bookmarks.
Send me a dm for links. Not sure if I’m allowed to post em here

3 Likes
9 Likes

Hey Doug,
I won’t be taking part in the spring box, but am looking forward to the balochistan black.
You probably hear it all the time, but we all appreciate the time and effort you put in. Very OG. :+1::pray:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I have you on the list for those so once I get the co-op stuff sorted I will make sure those signed up for these get them. If you are not getting a spring box then they will just be sent on their own. :v:

3 Likes

Anyone else get some weather last night? I can’t open my front door right now.

Forgot to add the obligatory … something something bagged milk…

11 Likes

I don’t read threads unless they involve bagged milk.

Holy that’s a lot of snow! We haven’t gotten any this year.

2 Likes

Pouring rain here in Ontario (thank you Mother Nature…take it over snow)

2 Likes

Rain, freezing rain and ice pellets here. Windy and crappy.

Just wondering how white the snow would be, if they made it with milk? @Foreigner what do you think about that?

A milk slope.

1 Like

Milk is immune to the vagaries of temperature. It scoffs in the face of freezing conditions.

But you could make an milk ice cube if you felt like it…

Milk cubes, to make your milk colder.
If only the milk around me had time to freeze.

1 Like

Like your milk cold? No I mean extra cold!

Sounds like you have a milkshake machine prototype.

1 Like

Rain here. And fog. But on the bluffs there’s always zombie pirates in the mist.

3 Likes

…and Canadian Cobra Chickens:laughing:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Is there anyone around Kitchener who could use a grass roots 3x3 living soil bed? We’re expecting our first kid in a few weeks and unfortunately I need to get rid of my grow setup to make space. Would love to give it to someone who can use it!

I also have enough Blackswallow soil to fill the bed stored in totes. It’s a little dry, but should be good to use with some TLC. Whoever takes the bed is welcome to the soil as long as they can get the totes back to me. Shoot me a DM if you’re interested!

13 Likes

enjoy every minute you can, first bit is a change of pace and all you can do is try your best to do whatever you can to make it easier for the lady :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulations to you and your Mrs on your first born. That’s amazing, you are blessed. :v:

6 Likes