The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from The Canadian Contingent (Part 1) - #5045 by Foreigner.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

You can find that machine cheaper at Walmart. It’s a mini washing machine not branded for cannabis so not jacked up so much

6 Likes

POST 2 = 10char!

3 Likes

…. I take it back, they caught on.

7 Likes

20-30 mins is good for trim anything over that you really need to watch your water temps. The warmer water makes less yeild

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I just ordered this thing off Amazon out of sheer laziness :rofl: :+1:

$200 Cannabucks all-in with delivery + a spare 220u bubble bag!

8 Likes

Jesus, I guess they did. I got the 20 gal bubble magic for 150

3 Likes

WHOA! I’ve never seen it that low, even used!

4 Likes

I wrapped mine in some insulation and retro fitted in a beaded 3/4” flex hose with fittting for easier cleanup.

8 Likes

I lucked out a guy bought more then he needed and sold me that one still in the box with the plastic straps around it

4 Likes

I don’t sweat the temps too hard. I let it all equalize to negative whatever and then I just keep adding ice so there’s always ice on the mix.

3 Likes

So, I have never made hash before with my plant matter.

I always just throw it away.

But I love hash.

Yes, this is stupid.

5 Likes

Heatwave over for now, took advantage of the rain and defied the April burn ban this morning by burning all my paper waste, feel like a felon now, as I waited for the overworked fire department to give me a fine. Pisses off my son-in-law as he is a firefighter locally. 10 grass fires over the weekend, but not on my land…

3 Likes

You’re lucky they shut down Kingston Penitentiary.

I wish it would rain here to knock down the pollen.

2 Likes

Lit up my lawn accidentally a few years ago, called 911 immediately but had it put out before firemen arrived. They weren’t that happy but I didn’t get fined. Was amazed at how quick it went up, knew rght away the 7 of us were gonna have trouble, was a close call. Only burn when its raining now…

4 Likes

I was camping and some genius said “we should have two fire pits.”

I said “guys this is a bad idea one will eventually be left unattended and we will burn this island down.”

It almost happened. Fire escaped the pit.

4 Likes

I have off and on rain all night and this am… but not enough for the rain barrels to fill :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Jealous. Dry as a bone up here.

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me as you’re surrounded by a heat producing concrete environment.

I’m next to the lake and a river, elevated and have several massive green-spaces around me. very lucky.

:crossed_fingers: sending this weather to you now.

3 Likes

Got quite a bit here filled my barrel!

1 Like