The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

i avoid amazon for most everything unless thats the only place to get it.

3 Likes

Don’t apologise, you earned it! Scoff at us poor sods trudging out into the elements! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

I most hated the first snow (40Km commute).
It is always felt like Napoleon’s retreat from Moscow… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:
3+ Hrs… …and ‘pity the fool’ that didn’t have a full tank…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I certainly do appreciate it @cannabissequoia but really, you don’t have to do that lol :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

yeah, i’m being lazy, no doubt, but i’d just like to bestow a grow-light on someone with a wave of my plastic wand & not have to go to the post office & do a customs declaration & all that(heavy lifting :sweat_smile: ).

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Last chance to sign up!!

Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (OPEN, LAST CALL TODAY, 11/29)

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I used to work out of town for a spell and I never got used to driving out in the winter. So much better now retired and looking out the window thinking, “I think I will stay in today.”

3 Likes

Got my gift all packaged up hitting the mail tomorrow heading to eastern Canada .

6 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

3 Likes

Fun things I see out my back window through the snow:

1. Birds are playing in bushes right next to the feeders.
  2. The cats and animals have been breaking paths through the snow.
  3. “Heathcliff” sits under “his” bench out of the falling snow and is eating the cat food we leave out to help the feral kittehs through the winter months.
  4. The cardboard + plastic bag “Cat Shelter” is still where i left it; I just hope the cats are using it.
  5. Of the all the roof as far as I can see have snow piled on top of them EXCEPT FOR ONE; and now I know why this particular rental house has had so many police visits this past month… :rofl:
12 Likes

I put these together to match the shitty weather outside today… ugh. Grey, wet, nasty.

1 Like

I shoveled my snow last night as I noticed the temperature dropping, this morning -24, high of -21 today. Going to have to wait for fixing the snowblower, not much room to work with the car inside. Thursday should be milder again.

5 Likes

Didn’t realise my Jerry cans were bone dry, I’m shovelling too. Did 2 hours yesterday, probably another hour to go this morning… Chilly out there

2 Likes

Whoa! That doesn’t sound like fun @bunny & @BasementBeans but it at least sounds a little more “normal” thank the United Kingdom experience parked outside here in Toronto.

2 Likes

snowed a ton last night and rain came in early and melted it all, lots of ice but my cows can still see their grass! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Rain?! Must be in BC… My app says -30 with the windchill here

2 Likes

It was coming down yesterday, which is what BB and I got. I found my snowblower had the fuel line hose sheared off at the carb, have a replacement but I have to take off more shrouding to find out where it goes. Just stuck it in the corner and will get to it when it is warmer.

2 Likes

Woke up to some huge drifts this morning. Go easy on your back out there

2 Likes

ontario my friend

2 Likes

Only use a smaller snow shovel now. Too easy to screw it up and months to get back in shape.

4 Likes