The Cannabis Cathedral Chronicles: Seed Reviews, Updates, and Feedback

I’ve been researching the strain for over 6 months…like everything though its all cloaks and daggers on lineage of this sbg og testers seedsman gave to the breeder for an extensive run in Spain quite recently…“we took a strawberry og a banana og and grape og and made sbg og”…na not buying that one for one second…lolol…variagation and bleaching although minor is a remark from a chem…when the breeder crossed the f1 agent orange and found the roadkill pheno he quoted straight cured to roadkill even I knew something wasn’t right with lineages…but I give seedsman his due…whatever he gave the breeder to test was potent…to the point he wrote extensively elsewhere on what he found…highlighting the sbg as the pick of the testers…to cross an f1 ao and hit a roadkill pheno very remarkably on the terp money shows lineages are not worth the paper there written on…cast in these shadows of secrecy until someone somewhere one day document’s it and sees it hidden in plain sight!!!

ps…sorry to ramble off in this thread dude I do apologise…

1 Like

Are the plants on dracodragonss post from seeds of yours?

1 Like

they were passed to me to test fella…20 pack of fruit punch and 20 of roadkill.!!!

@OlderFolder no mine are on his way to him

1 Like

Hey guys and gals,

Mine take off too, we’re in veg week 2 now and they look really happy. Gave a little fishmix the other day

I’m very happy so far. I think about fimming them next week on the third node so I have 6 arms on every plant.

Greetz

4 Likes

Switched the light source and cut some heads :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

98 Bubba Kush x Nebulis Kush going into soil today with some mykos and worm castings. 3/4 popped in 48 hours with nice tails.

3 Likes

Looking great guys!

1 Like

We’re at week 3 of veg. After switching the light source I feel they are growing stronger, probably also due to the buit up rootmass lol today I plucked of all the big fan leafs to provoke a stronger growing of the branches and to have a little more room in the small tent.

My bubba cross is growing a little slower and not as ‘branchy’. I think they look pretty good so far.

Greetz

5 Likes

Those Bubba’s are definitely short and stocky plants, buds turn out nice though!

1 Like

Nice looking so far @tresbundles and @mndlss. I will be following along and can’t wait to see what you guys and @duo do with them and whoever else joins the fun. I got a bunch of strains from @DonGnosis and I want to be a part of this oncebI can get room enough freed up to start more seeds which I hope I can do in the next few weeks. Please add to to the list with an American flag and it will be fun to see what we can do with these seeds.

4 Likes

@tresbundles awesome work fella…I remember you over at breedbay years ago…bless you!

2 Likes

Hello Guys,

it’s been a while! so today we have day 53 of veg for the deep space 98 and as I hoped I received 2 nice females each. I uppotted them yetserday to 5 gallon pots.

One is more stout and smaller, the other is wider and has a more open structure. I guess the first one will be the bubba-leaner and the latter is the nebulis -leaner.

The two males are also pretty good looking actually. the stemrub on the first one is very intoxicating berry smell like really pronounced, the rub on the other one is rather green/kushy smelling, reminds me of the black bubba kush lady i have. I think i will keep the first one and dust random clones and see what’s coming from him.

here are some pictures

The two in the front are my LOBster (Lemon Orange x bubba kush IBL). they stretched out due to some space issues but will grow out of it. One has that intoxicating citrus smell that the mother had and the other is rather generic smelling, also reminding me of the bubba mommy.

It seems like my current run needs just two more weeks and then they can go in flowering cycle.

so far, so good!

3 Likes

Plants are looking really nice and healthy, solid job man!

1 Like

thanks man, i can’t wait to see them flowering. I hope there will be a red pheno :grin:

1 Like

One month in for the Bubba kush x nebulis kush. Potted them up today with mykos and azos. Roots are looking good and healthy. Seem a little stockier than others.

5 Likes

Looking good my friend, seems like those pre 98 Bubba crosses are turning out nicely for everyone so far

1 Like