The Cannabis Cathedral Chronicles: Seed Reviews, Updates, and Feedback

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to announce that I am launching a new project called “The Cannabis Cathedral Seed Reviews, Updates and Feedback”! The goal of this project is to gather reviews, updates, and feedback from members of the community who have received seeds from myself.

I would love to hear from you about your experiences growing these seeds, what you liked and didn’t like about them, and any tips or tricks you may have for others who are growing them.

If you’ve received seeds, I’d love for you to participate in this project.

Here’s how it works:

Share your experience: Once you’ve grown your seeds, share your experience with the community. Write a review that includes information such as the strain name, your growing method, the plant’s characteristics, the yield, and your overall experience.

Share updates: If you’re currently growing the seeds or plan to in the future, share updates on their progress. You can post pictures, videos, or text updates to show how your plants are growing and evolving.

Share feedback: We want to hear your feedback on the seeds themselves. Did you encounter any issues with germination, mold, or pests? Did you find the seeds easy or difficult to grow? What would you suggest to improve the seeds?

This thread will be used to compile all of the reviews, updates, and feedback into a comprehensive guide. This guide will serve as a valuable resource for anyone interested in growing these unique strains, and also help guide me through my future breeding projects.

Thank you for your time and happy growing!

14 Likes

I am creating a wiki for all members who have received seeds from me! It would be greatly appreciated if you could also add your country flag beside your tag to see how far the seeds have traveled, if you’re not comfortable with posting your country that is fine as well.

1. @tresbundles :us:
  2. @CADMAN :canada:
  3. @cranio :australia:
  4. @Tracker :us:
  5. @sprinklememaynee :canada:
  6. @Hashton_Kusha :us:
  7. @taiga :canada:
  8. @Tlander :thailand:
  9. @duo :canada:
  10. @amumayuk :canada:
14 Likes

Cool idea @DonGnosis , you have sent me the strain called ( Double chocolate x Nebulis kush )
When I plant them, I’ll definitely tag you!

Thank you :blush: much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

No rush, just wanna see what these babies end up producing and hopefully get some back and forth between growers trying the same strains

2 Likes

3/07/2023:

3/11/2023:

here’s a quick update from my grow thread. I have time tonight, so I will take more pics and update shortly.

:yum: :laughing:

6 Likes

Looks awesome! Feel free to tag your journal too so people can check it out!

1 Like

@DonGnosis I passed half of what you sent me along to Germany - so you can add :de:

1 Like

Hell ya, nice of you to pass em along!

1 Like

Yeah, the generosity here on OG is off the charts !

Including yours :wink:

1 Like

Love this idea! :grinning: I’ll definitely participate :relaxed:

1 Like

I have beans from you in OK. When I run them, I’ll tag you.

3 Likes

Hello guys and gals!

i received the bubba x nebulis kush cross which is called deep space 98.
germ rate is 4/5.

They are tested together with my cross Lemon Orange x bubba kush IBL which i call LOBster. had also a germ rate of 4/5.

They are now in the veg tent. Monday was Veg-Day 1 and i plan to give them 4 week of veg. then the females will be uppotted to probably 6 gallon pots. They will veg for two more weeks and then the switch to 12/12 is on.

greetz

edit: spelling

4 Likes

Looking good! Thanks for the update and good luck with the grow!

1 Like

Hey fellas,

Some pics of the deep space 98 on day 8 of veg. They finally started to build some mass.
Pretty little plantys

My LOBster is coming along nicely too.

I have a good feeling in both crosses :crossed_fingers:

Greetz

4 Likes

They’re looking nice and healthy so far! When you start using fertilizer on the seedlings? Or do you grow organic?

1 Like

I grow organic with amended soil. They received some root juice last watering. when I think they want it, they’ll get some compost tea, fish mix and /or molasses. So far they look lush and healthy

1 Like

Nice, one day I may go the organic route. Still lot to learn on that front

1 Like

I love organics!!!..biobizz compost and plain pH adj tap water( bubble aerated and matured for 7 days before use)…my first 6 weeks of vegg I always use the same method with seeds…no nutes, additives or soil enhancers… just biobizz and pH water until sexed in vegg!!!

organics is taste…and its the premium ticket imo…

8 Likes

Those are looking extremely healthy and that color is beautiful

2 Likes

thankyou dude…I’m only a guardian really…they seem to do all the work…lolol…I just pay attn to water quality and use the right vegg lights that exude them beautiful colours…2no. 300w cool blue envirolights…I’ve used em for 20 yrs without fail…leds will come and go and ill still be using cfl vegg and hps for flower…I transplant these vegging mommas from plain biobizz allmix into 25ltr pots and start my soildro system…add an inch or so of hydro grow rocks at bottom of pot(I normally soak for 30 mins beforehand in my plant pH adj water)…then my soil mix gets added with extra perlite and maybe a handful of grow rocks per pot and a level 5ml teaspoon(most important)of high grade powdered bat guano…I repot this formula and leave pots to spread and form for 3 or 4 days then flip to flower 12/12…once roots hit bottom of pot and have amples of air space it almost grows like hydro(soil on steroids i like to call it…lol)…you reach week 3 in flower and never get any deficiencies which sometimes occur as you counteract with the high dose of bat guano Inc in soil…you don’t feed anything that first 3 weeks…zilch…any feeding which is very minimal with biobizz is given at the rate of 1ml per ltr across the whole grow bloom and topmax range…I use this blueprint on every seed I’ve ever grown and tested for over 20 yrs and it never fails…I will demonstrate this soil hydro masterpiece in action very soon and results for indoor closet gardeners is mightily impressive…less is more in organics…and very quickly organic growing can slip into the realm of cannabis artwork…everything shines and invites you inside for a closer look…I’ve seen greens using biobizz allmix I never even realised existed…am I growing or exhibiting art?lololol…

4 Likes