The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I’d say that Oaxaca probably checks all the boxes always in a good mood when I smoke the stuff. Very light-hearted mood when smoking this stuff among other people. It’s one of those that if you keep smoking more, rather than getting fried to the point where you don’t talk, you will get fried to the point where everything is funny.

16 Likes

Thanks, they smell like tropical candy, and the aromas are just starting to build. I’m giving them molasses and microbe mix only at this stage. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Upstate thank you my brother, sent it to your mailbox. :pray:t2:

1 Like

I’ve got some of the MDS from @lambchopedd germinating now… only 5, not enough to be doing a full seed run, but it should be enough to get a few females and some bud out of it. Once it’s done, you’ll be welcome to try some if we ever actually get around to meeting up. :wink:

6 Likes

That comment wasn’t directed at you. It was directed at any one that inadvertently posted information about Mexican landraces earlier in the thread that was inaccurate, myself included.

3 Likes

Now that’s a plan my friend

2 Likes

@Fat_Man, @Foreigner I’ll get them out tomorrow. @Papalag what about you? Have I sent you any yet?

4 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!!! I’m excited thanks brother! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

See what me showing off has brought you all. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Your a genus!!! Thank you bro as well ! :wink:

2 Likes

Just kidding, all thanks to @Upstate, he actually deserves it.

3 Likes

No not as of yet but I’d be happy to run you work

2 Likes

By your experience how long do they take to finish ?

2 Likes

This all started with that free pack of Oaxaca Highland gold from cryptic labs and the desire to create here on this forum something similar to the Mexican landrace thread on another forum. To give people a chance to learn proper info

12 Likes

13 to 16 weeks first run, two weeks less as a mature cutting.

8 Likes

Send me your address

4 Likes

What is your plan once you run out of the Oaxacans?

After I finish these two freakers runs, I’m forsure taking a break from Crowdsourcing, and focusing on increasing 2-3 things that I want for myself. MDS is #1 . Your Oaxacans were Second in line — I was only gonna keep it quiet because I didn’t want to step on your toes. However, I would be happy to give you the haul; There would be a thread to document The entire process to ensure integrity, and plant-count would be as many as you gave me… I’d probably even shut down my sinsemilla grow for the added space

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow you guys are settling the example here at Overgrow. And might I add pretty HIGH too.

I look forward to following in y’all’s footsteps. Thanks @Upstate , @lambchopedd

9 Likes

Sent dm thanks

Paps

1 Like