The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Beautiful plants!
Here’s oaxacan cut and then washed!

Uploading: IMG_20231130_112511_163.jpg…
Peshawar Afghani no @upstate haven’t cut yet. Lol

Heres oaxacan clone that is getting dusted tonight with Oaxacan pollen!

there’s a bud site she’s ready will take more pics when out of tent.

22 Likes

Here’s the girl getting dumped on tonight full pollenation!

cryptic labs oaxacan x cryptic labs oaxacan!

21 Likes

@Papalag y @Upstate

Amnesia Haze x choc Rain…50 days from flip

Pheno 3

The smallest of the sisters…I have been growing her outside…tough plant…and the bud is filling out now…I think she might be first to be ready…

Also a trio of AM/haze x choc rain clones ready to flip. Nice and healthy.

The plants will probably go about 10/12 weeks flower.

P J

16 Likes

I totally forgot that you also had a double! Thanks for the reminder. Kind of a neat trait, both mine are still doing well so far.

Awesome to hear, anxious to see how they grow.

9 Likes

@Upstate Yes Huixtepec seemed to survive the several frosts we’ve had and has purpled up a bit. I think the cold definitely stunted it a bit. I’ll get a smoke report soon, I’ve sampled it several times but was also drinking each time so not the best way to judge. Although I will say they mix nicely (for me).

The Oaxacan is great smoke. The aroma when sticking my nose in the bags has a firm cedar smell with a light coating of sweetness. This translates perfectly well into the flavor when vaped. It’s one of those you can enjoy toking on all day just for the flavor. I love when the aromas during flower also stick throughout the cure.

I’ve vaped smaller amounts several times now and it’s great after work and even in the mornings. I really love this line for not having any foggy heavy comedown. A single bowl vaped provides me about an hour of a slightly dreamy feel good high and then does mellow into a relaxed feeling. I’ll be trying out a double or triple dose next to see where it can take me.

I’m also digging these grove bags this season too.

32 Likes

I know the feeling. I’ve got a few mason jars each with just a little of the top shelf stuff but I think I’m going to run out before Christmas, which is when I expect my next harvest. I’m going to hate going to the second tier - the stuff that would normally become extracts.

6 Likes

Free download.

4 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
It will take you wherever you want to go lol. Strange drunklike high when overconsumed. My wife played a recording of me talking after consuming too much Oaxaca. No shit…I sound EXACTLY like Chong. Very embarrassing, man. lol.

13 Likes

@deeez99 Thanks for sharing those OAXACAN shots of yours…
my Kids needed an Idol and now I even feel better. My Oaxacan is fighting a good fight here as it winds into the straight-away, here in week 10 flower.

18 Likes

Is that a string of pearls pheno? Damn really tight budsites.

5 Likes

Its the first time I’m seeing “Live” oaxacan @420noob, (thanks again @George) and I’ve never handled a String of Pearls pheno before.

But from what I’ve been seeing from a few of you OG’s is that my Oaxacan just may have that SoP pheno.

@Upstate has already ID’d it as the short-pheno… so I place-it On the Lifts, with Pride

She has turned a corner and is gaining her health back. Identical meals to ea plant still found her struggling mid-grow. she just may get a full flush if her moisture levels keep defying logic.
Top-Dress and prepare for the final sprint.

Any Tight-Node compliments get referred to @defharo for his take on Close, Intense lights. I’m happy to see this structure, stunted or otherwise.

These are my first Heirlooms and my lights have never been more than 10” away. 8cm in Germ…

Phlizon 650w at 55% so far

17 Likes

Do man glad you are getting it. My first sativa run has me happy. Still got clones of that girl I just chopped working still.

6 Likes

The pearl pheno pops up quite often. You’ll find some in the offspring from any Cryptic Labs Oaxaca, no matter the source. Plants with normal flowers will mother pearl plants and plants with pearl flowers will mother plants with normal buds, until breeding separates them out. There is a PS Oaxaca that Cryptic released. These plants are best grown big imo. ⁷

7 Likes

It’s a seeded regular pheno. What’s she pregnant with @MissinBissin?

3 Likes

She shared a single Tent w/ 5 Studs. Congo, Bhadra, Squirrel Tail, Caribbean Dream or her Brother, the Oaxacan.

The idea was @Upstate, that we had removed any Males, well ahead of any GermiNation risks… 555

Another lesson learned

3 Likes

The universe has spoken. Meant to be😁

3 Likes

To me, that is some of the best looking grass. I love the spindly buds with good trichome coverage that retain the sweet floral and cedar aromas. I don’t need mammoth flowers that sound like rocks when you drop them on the table. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Full House.

Watering is taking longer now…just damped down the greenhouse.

P J

18 Likes

That means your girls are growing very happily. Beautiful plants.

3 Likes

You must be getting excited. Plants are looking great. I like the second half of flowering as much as smoking. Well, almost as much😆

4 Likes