The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

An here what they do outdoor one is untopped it’s my favorite I’m just south of the 38th parallel so there’s that and either they will make or they won’t I’m not going to protect them at all :slight_smile: I want to know as well:)

This photo was taken about 7-10 days ago and today they are pushing 7+ feet and we have had about 1 1/2 inch’s rain in the past 2 months and 1 inch of that we got last week and all I have given them was about 2 sauce pans every week or 2 :slight_smile: they are pretty tuff and I don’t use pesticides of any kind :slight_smile: PS Peshawar afghan sativa

19 Likes

Nice @drgreensleeves

2 Likes

I’ve also got the Oaxacan x Peshawar cross going to and I didn’t get them put out till the solstice!

The main one in photo is the little one :slight_smile: and he’s over 5 foot the big female I topped at almost 6 ft they are super vigorous they are better photos in the thread :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Awesome! Man what I’d give to have a nice patch like that outdoors.

6 Likes

Beautiful structure, doesn’t look like they need topping, long sold out at Holy Smoke Seeds and Real Seed Company. The hybrid has some huge vigour. Great to read they’re pest and disease resistant.

When I read pure sativa, focusing, no comedown, and 35deg N, it has me going nuts!

What’s the best way I can get to Member status to take part in co-op seed runs? I notice I can’t even post/reply on the Co-op voting thread, I was going to offer the UEL seed run I’m doing outdoors, down to 7 males and about 60 females. Will get some photos soon.

Some might think Afghan is off topic in Central American landrace and heirloom, but Afghan is very present in many heirloom Central American…

5 Likes

What’s UEL? Thanks PS and to make tl2 you gotta do a bunch of firsts like quote somebody stuff like that

Stuff like that you can search requirements they have it listed some where and start watching all the thread you like and participate comment like a bunch of stuff say cool stuff and get likes you know shit like that it doesn’t take long:)

3 Likes

Oxacan x choc rain …….Latest

@Upstate y @Papalag

28 days (4 weeks) from flip tomorrow.

Ye…looking well…still on the stretch …the four are very similar…and liking the bud formation…very uniform.

Enjoy the pics

P J

18 Likes

Beautiful Amigo.

Sterling job…

P J

6 Likes

Talk about a beautiful structure … NiCe!
@drgreensleeves, they’re right at home

7 Likes

All those plants are beautiful @Panamajock.
Am I seeing / enterpreting this correctly. I noticed a “Staggered Topping” on one of the plants Side-branches…

Talk about following a plan to shape a Grow… if that was intended. Glad I noticed it. I’m sure it will be applied by me Sir !

It is a sweet science, there’s also Next Level bro

(photo by panamajock)

9 Likes

You know, we could really use an abbreviated dictionary thread :slight_smile: because there is always new ones and some are the same letters but for different stuff smh lmao :rofl: oh shit just saying it would be handy

4 Likes

I get it trust me lol I’m always trying to figure out abbreviated strains lol

4 Likes

It’s a good way of training the plant …more or less manicuring.

Just nip your plants at the Second ,or third node…

Then when two or three nodes …Nip Again, then whenever you like…great way of controlling large Sativa plants.

This also frees room in the centre of the plant.

For circulation of air.

Ye manicuring is fun…and it can definitely improve your yield.

My diagrams are not the best.

Thanks

P J

13 Likes

Its a great way to bring balance into the middle area, I love it @Panamajock Simple and almost, un-noticed… thanks again.

5 Likes

It’s a Secret Thai strain I crossed with Oaxaca. @GREANDAL grew some and @SkunkHunt101 also grew some. Both really liked the best pheno.
@bonghopper Oaxaca is even better, than Peshawar, but won’t finish in NY, And currently my seed stash is very low. Might finish for someone south of the thirty fifth parallel. I want to say @Trowertripper finished it at the 38th?
I have a peshawar seeds I could part with, but Currently i’m strapped for time, and most likely will be for a good part of the summer. I already have a stack of people I promised different seeds to, and I am behind with all of them as well. I lost four different weekends and ten weekdays between taking care of a loved one going through alcohol detox, and then I myself went through a tickborn illness, anaplasmosis, which wiped me out, and i’m just now catching my stride again After going through a shorter less traumatic secondary bout of sickness. Both happened during my planting/ early gardening season, and right when all the rains and long days make everything grow super fast. Including weeds. Screwed up my schedule. Big time. I am literally working dawn to dusk and still behind every day. I come indoors, eat and then fall asleep. I typically got up around five fifteen each morning, but I’m dragging myself out of bed at 545, which is too late to get much done in the A.M.

I don’t know yet. I grew them indoors at the end, As the plants were for a seed run and I didn’t want to risk losing the seed once the plants saw a light frost. They flower for eleven to fourteen weeks or so. Best guess for the early ones would be late october at my latitude. But growing them indoors for several generations may have changed that I don’t know.
@drgreensleeves Will be finding out for all of us this year. Looking great! Nice structure when topped and given room to bush out
@TopShelfTrees1 Oaxaca will get you high as hell with zero anxiety or rapid heart. Maybe gets your heart pumping a bit more, but no panic attack. No anxiety. A rush of euphoria and energy. Peshawar is a mellower high, not as “high”, but still great, and zero comedown. My favorite pheno is just excellent. I’ve smoked both all day long. Probably a dozen times each day and then stopped smoking after dinner ( once or twice lol) and there is zero come down.
Both of them are great for work.

That’s why I knew I had to preserve it.
@Panamajock looking great!

At least you know how to do one🤣. I’m envious.

15 Likes

Thanks.

Glad to be of help

Ye also keeps the stump nice and dry…keep them free from the chance of Rot.

P J

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you brother. Both were just added to the TOP of the white board @Upstate

4 Likes

Give me a couple months and if no one has hooked you up yet I will.

6 Likes

You are awesome as always and I appreciate you very much :raised_hands:t3: thank you again

4 Likes

I crossed Old Silver Thai to Hazemans G13 and made g13Silver Thai. Last night my buddy who is a ex pool room owner and road player hustler type went to the club where I work he drank maybe 5 Guinness 12 oz beers over the night and about 1 am he says " Duuuude…Let me hit a bowl of that Haze.!." So I went and got him one. He went outside and hit it few min later he came in and kept eating on his hot wings. I look out a few min later hes passed out eyes open on the bar looks dead with some half chewed up hacked up food on the bar! I thought he was without air and dead and tried to grab him ,manager said no don’t touch him. We all panic to try get him to come to his eyes are staring blankly into the wall. 2 or 3 min go by He magically wakes up drinks some water goes to the bathroom. We clean the bar and sanitize it throw out the trash by the time I come back in from that he says" Wow dude I hit that Haze and it made me pass out !" He does not smoke much but wow that happened last night. Be careful who smoke the weed you get from the members in this thread that’s the lesson learned. Lightweights NEED NOT APPLY! Thanks again @Upstate ! My buddy also loves his G13 OST he grows down Sounth. Obviously it turned ut well. OST is really good breeding material.

13 Likes