The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I used to speake English in a very acceptable way but i haven’t English speakers to practice often…
So i need a spech to do it!

5 Likes

Beautiful photos bro :+1:
But the Caca de chango bud isn’t purple maybe the efect of the photo change the apaerance of it the caca de chango its bright brownish in colour

2 Likes

Yes, but they are force flowered. They start flowering too late to finish naturally. A greenhouse would work to bring them full term but the buds wouldn’t fill out the way they properly should if finished when the sun is stronger.

5 Likes

I’m sure someone can figure out a good way for a quick translation if needed. I think there’s an app now on some of the phones. Will your phone do something like that?

2 Likes

Here’s the (brief) response from Gerry with Colorado Sativas:

Hello Heady Bear,
The seeds used in my open pollinations are true males and true females, they were grown from regular seeds, so you should expect regular seeds.

So I would say, in more common terminology, that these are either F1 (for strains that have 2 strains in the cross), or F2 all the way to potentially IBL (for 1 male and 1 female of a single parental line) depending on how worked the filial line of a given strain is.

7 Likes

The only practical and less hassle to do this.

Is through Discord

It makes sense and is straight forward…
OG has its own Discord channel on Discord

Once you download the app and add Discord to your phone or Tablet…you can access OG

There you can set up GROUP CHATS …Set a title, ( ie. Mexican Sativa) …invite OG friends (your OG handle) , time of event .

O.G has a Discord administrator. So the platform is there
It’s been running since March with lots of success.

I would have a go at this…but I’ve got so much on just now and I ain’t to Clever with technology….

Maybe someone on the thread…would be enthusiastic to do this.

Main thing is you need to download Discord…The OG chat on Discord is very good and also has a music sharing. Photos Showing your buds and chatting about anything.

I’ve spent a bit of time on this …I checked out what’s app, Spotify , twitter etc.

And the Discord platform, already with OG channel seems the best bet.

So anyone willing to step up to the plate .

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045138571-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Discord#h_9de92bc2-3bca-459f-8efd-e1e2739ca4f4

PS. @toastyjakes is the OG administrator for Discord
Regards

PJ

3 Likes

Said to be a unique smoke. Love to see a cannabinoid profile of that one someday. Maybe high thcv?
@Panamajock i have discord…

4 Likes
2 Likes

how AG used to be… pearls

20 Likes

Good day hermanos
Some colitas of “Puebla Red hair”

24 Likes

Agua bucal… Rico

Mouth watering.

4 Likes

Wow that thing is as red as desert clay! Amazing.

6 Likes

Lol I was gonna say Oklahoma dirt… Right @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 ?!

4 Likes

I have a hat that has been around the world that I have never washed that has a smear of red west Texas mud I’m very proud of :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve eaten lbs of dirt that color in my life. :joy: Bet I would enjoy this more!

3 Likes

The fast pheno of @Upstate ’s OST (Old Silver Thai) six weeks in the jar.

HUBBA HUBBA

This is a case where time in cure shows itself. After two weeks of hanging and two weeks in the jar this was spicyish sweet dough smelling, smoked smooth and had that Thai weirdness. A month later those bound water molecules have moved on and it has turned a corner and HOLY SHIT. More Thai funkiness* AND racy. You have to sip it like good bourbon though, it’s dense smoke. I gotta go dig a ditch folks.

The plant

They say drunkposting is generally a bad look but I don’t mind saying I’m effing gorked.

*funkiness as in Funkentelechy, George would dig it. Straighten Sir Nose right out.

26 Likes

I love this strain too, this batch are home made seeds, the original 15 come from a private breeder, but my good friend @Elchischas could tell as more about this seeds / breeder

3 Likes

Damn buddy! I’m making more seeds shortly. This round will be Huixtepec/Thai. Same Thai plant. Making a good amount of originals too. Thanks for the smoke report. I see why you want to try the f2’s😁

10 Likes

Some coming your way shortly!

4 Likes

This has been my experience also. I let the purple stems go weeks longer than when they were at their raciest to finish the seed but still no amber. I look for uniformly cloudy.

7 Likes