The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Bahia BR

She is coming on fine…about ten weeks from the flip

The fan leaves all turn yellow and drop off I’ve noticed as well, very little growth at the bottom half of the plant, the action is all at the canopy…I see this going a long time,Pistils are still forming…ye she is one elegant girl and took all the high humidity and bad weather we had in her stride.![

Regards

P J

image|666x500](upload://mR0yDMy4BX6Qr4mCyYpW7Zmfifv.jpeg)

23 Likes

This is exciting she is so slow! Excellent! Looks like you have found A pure Brazilian Landrace. So cool!

7 Likes

Ye. I’m growing it, shame I didn’t germ the seeds correct and only got one plant…but saying that she is a real nice plant.

A big shout has got to go to @Abbbian and &. Cory for sourcing the seeds and distribution of them.

I got to say but, I thought there would be more logs or pics of other OGrs doing the Bahia grow …especially when your gifted the seeds.

No problem with that here …everyone is Oaxacan and other strains up and some nice grows on the thread just now.

Regards

P J

8 Likes

@Panamajock She looks totally charming! Congrats! :pray: :hugs:
Thanks!

6 Likes

I just created probably 2000 seeds, Best 2 F1 gen. Breeder F2 seeds available now for trades. Hawaiian Haze
Crippler/ Outback Haze x
Cherry Bomb (1979 Maui)
These seeds go for 125 for 10.
I’m ready to trade big, plenty available to trade with.

5 Likes

This might help @GregOG

There is a thread on OG just for trading

7 Likes

Chihuahua Copper Canyon90

26 Likes

Looking good! Could it be pure? Looks all Sativa

4 Likes

dos Oaxaca

24 Likes

Thanks man! :100:

2 Likes

Old Silversides daughter…short pheno

24 Likes

Are you talking to me? :smiley: sorry if not, i suppose im to high haha In my opinion, yes, she is a great 100% sativa. When I selected this plant, she was seeded, so I couldn’t really see her potential, but I really like what I’m seeing. I like it so much that I’m going to do s1 and some hybrids with lilly, ohaze, Guerrero and panama74.

5 Likes

People have died looking for unique orchids in the Darien Gap. As remote and isolated as it is, there are a lot of unique organisms there.

4 Likes

I’m really amazed by the growth rate
Oxacana upstate

It appears that 4 are the same phenom which has faster bud development rate ! the one in the 3 gallon fabric bag
Is a bit slower and is showing a difference in bud development

Here’s some pics
I different one in the 3 gal fabric bags

23 Likes

Ye couple of English guys were kidnapped there…looking for rare orchids….bit like looking for landraces. LOL

4 Likes

Yessir. Nice looking budset. I agree, sure looks Sativa. Any brothers or sisters look like Indicas? If this is a pure Sativa it would be amongst the most Northerly Western Hemisphere Sativas in existence. Perhaps it will lift Lilly out of her inbred depression. I had heard good things about it until recently. I’m sure it will pair well with the other Sattie strains too. Any plans to make pure regular seed along with s1’s?
I’m very curious to see the final flowering time with this one. Keep the updates coming😁

4 Likes

Very nice! I Am Growing Seeds from the longer flowering selections I made and it’s about 90% tall stretchy plants. Glad to hear the short flowering selections are also dominated by the shorter faster flowering plants. Another couple Generations I should have them separated for people that only want to grow one or the other.

5 Likes

I have found Old Silversides twin😁 Maybe even a step up!? I Smoked a bowl of Calyxes 3 hours ago and I’m still ready for more work, though if i had a bit left I’d be taking another couple tokes now. Ridiculous resin on this gal.

33 Likes

Geez those are big! :eyes:

4 Likes

Looks like fruity pebbles

5 Likes