The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I used to do something similar with a trombone

3 Likes

If anyones interested.

Ace seeds are doing a early July sale…2 for the price of one on selected strains.

5 Likes

Was it rusty?

5 Likes

Oaxaca bud types. Seeds were from Old Silversides and the other tall stretchy Pine Pheno20220702_184004|375x500

![20220702_183205|375x500](upload://kUX4SNUpie

27 Likes

3 have early buds starting

Oaxaca @Upstate

20 Likes

@Papalag Looking really healthy! Soon they will begin to eat their fan leaves. Careful not to dose them with N. It’s natural and there is nothing that can be done about it. I think this is when a lot of Growers get into trouble with sativas. They start giving them lots of nutrients in an effort to get the color to come back to green and as a result they overdose the sativas and they start looking ragged.( this was general info for those that don’t know, not aimed specifically at you. )
Or I am a shity grower and I haven’t figured out how to put nitrogen into a container LOL. That’s also a strong possibility😁.

8 Likes

@Papalag I don’t see any of the short pheno in there. Going to be a jungle of goodness!

3 Likes

Oh boy I’m in trouble
The tent hight is only 57 inches lol I see a lot of super cropping and lst in my future

Thanks for the advice always very appreciated

4 Likes

Never seen before, my Oaxacan has a branch divided in two … icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

11 Likes

@George would be a neat mutant if it did that on every branch. I have a Peshawar that has done that.
Don’t panic, but i see a few seeds, probably from the male on the stairs. A few are in the top buds and i see some on the lowers too. If you don’t want any seed pick them out now, or enjoy your first creation😁. Spray that tent down or stick a humidifier in there and zip it up/ turn off ventilation. Water immobilizes pollen.
If there are more seeds than what you would like start picking them off now. The plant has a long flowering cycle and you probably won’t notice you had any seeds at all within a week or two.

5 Likes

So I have a partial mutant? crazy0to Amazing plant :grin:, seeds in this case are a blessing, guess she has been sexually harassed by those two macho men bandit|nullxnull, will spray the whole tent, thanks for the tip … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Smart man😁

5 Likes

Matori - indian

11 Likes

Chihuahua Copper Canyon 1990, day 20

Guerrero cuttings

22 Likes

Old Silversides daughter

21 Likes

Collected pollen today ,culled males,and pollinated
1 Oaxacana and 1 chocolate rain with Oaxacana pollen. Hopefully it takes I’ve got a little left for one more Application

I sprayed water in all tents and the room the tents are in just in case
I’ll keep them separated for tonight from the tents

Paps

13 Likes

Monkey Orchid , cloud forest

orquídea mono …bosque nuboso desede Chiriquí Panama

Ain’t Nature Amazing

18 Likes

Hermosa…beautiful

1 Like

Living in Panama …and trying to bring the genetics back to Panama…can you give me the swoop on these seeds @Shamus …would it be possible to get them to me to preserve ( or someone else) that’s a incredible list there …So what’s the latest on your source.

Regards

P J

4 Likes

So cool! At first i thought they were a group of monkeys that looked like orchids :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl: Smoke another one Upstate!
@Shamus what’s the status on those old beans? Are they in hand? Time to peer pressure you into germination??:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes