The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Thats great to see it finishing without light dep,

3 Likes

Hey, what’ s your force flower method?

Very interesting… Sunlight is 100% better

2 Likes

I’ll post a pick of the other Peshawar inside.

1 Like

Is this the Peshawar from bodhi seeds or something else?

1 Like

It’s a pretty primitive method. I carry my plants in and out everyday/ night. It’s pretty cold where I live and I like to give the tropicals at least fifty degrees at night when possible.
The Peshawar is the old Holy Smoke seeds strain. It’s worth reading the beginning of the peshawar thread. There is one where I am looking for seeds And there is a second one for the coop seed run

14 Likes

Thanks

Very interesting …The old hash plants can have that open stretch…makes sense

3 Likes

Here’s my inside Peshawar that I supercropped is starting to stretch again to restart flowering had a light leak.!

IMG_20231010_132511_721|375x500
My oaxacan wasn’t as affected by light leak but has started throwing pistils again.

Oaxacan clone same plant outside

19 Likes

What does the coconut wate do for the plant?

5 Likes

Alright my landrace lubbers, I’ve got a couple pics to update our Oaxacan friends!
Here’s Arachno Pheno:

And Tripod, looking beautiful

37 Likes

Really beautiful plants

4 Likes

Honored to have you say so, and to have these incredible genetics.

6 Likes

Fantastic!

Plant has personality!

2 Likes

Truly! No way a regular Joe would look at those and say "Oh yeah, those plants are related. " :rofl:

3 Likes

Stem rub on the arachno is eucalyptus mixed with my grandfather’s bathroom 25 years ago. Aftershave? Old Spice? It’s nostalgic.

12 Likes

The Silversides phenos are crazy plants. In three weeks Miss Arachno will look so different. All those side shoots are extending and filling in. Craziest sativas I have ever grown. Interesting stem rub description you gave.
Tripod is a real looker as well. Looks like that one isn’t a pearl pheno.
@Elchischas Here’s a photo of a peshawar next to a Thai plant. At least i’m pretty sure😁

And Colombian Black

16 Likes

Mine bursted into flowering about 6 weeks ago. They are looking like 9-11 weekers easily. Terp bombs. I love them and will grow them again. The Chocolate Rain improved on the Amnesia Haze in the terps department. Let´s see if the Chocolate Rain’s high, which I experienced several times in the late 2000s/early 2010s and found to be a bit adhd inducing, settles down a bit with the AH influence.

The sister plant, Raspberry Truffle (Santa Maria x Chocolate Rain) aka is huge, christmas tree like, and yields massively without the grower having to have a Phd in these sorts of things :smile:

Chocolate Rainy I would say … very much …

14 Likes

Is that some Super-cropping I’m seeing inside that Plant @HeadyBearAdventures ?
(Red String/Wire on 3 branches, pic #2)
She looks amazing ! And yes I zoomed, nice work !

3 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin !
All the training is LST and yes, bonsai wire. I pointed all of the vertical branches horizontally, in a circle around the plant.

The red are the LST clips in using for the bend, and as an anchor for the wire

12 Likes

wonderful stuff, for a Weed !
Heres to a Wild Grow.
Question…
Do you do your Bending in the Morning or Evenings…

For some crazy reason I act really decisively in the morning and can be ruthless then lol

I had to ask. Beautiful work @HeadyBearAdventures

7 Likes

So this might be Oaxacan. I remember having a labeling mishap in the very beginning of this run way to long ago lol. Here’s Oaxacan x red snake bud taken with decent camera.

21 Likes