Mango's Fruit Bowl (grow journal/log)

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ketosis on left. DDxPPxJH on right.
Close up is the ketosis. Both hit with ICC98 pollen.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I apologize in advance for how rough these 2 plants look. They needed a transplant and more food but I’ve been neglecting them as I’ve been pretty busy and these are only going to be used for seeds.

They should start to do better shortly, transplanted and upped food yesterday.

5 Likes

Just for anybody interested, I have a grow log going over in the mushroom thread. First time trying doing anything mycology related but having fun!

At some point I will be moving all of that over here to The Fruit Bowl since this area is an assortment of things! Love you all!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

8 Likes

Ok so I harvested the mushies yesterday and I’m in the process of making a bunch of spore prints. My walk in closet is being converted into a mini lab.
I posted these pics in the mushy thread but since it’s the harvest, i need it in the fruit bowl!

6 Likes

And the dried results of first flush… 13.7g

And here is one of the many prints I’ve been taking
SO PRETTY!

My excitement is very high as this is the first time doing this, well at least the growing them, I’ve eaten them before but it was couple years ago.
A successful first attempt has made me very happy as I literally knew nothing getting into it but I’ve been doing tons of reading and tons of research and tons of talking with other experienced mycologists and been having a blast.

I’m just a simple guy that loves his fiance and kids with everything that I am, and I sacrifice 98% of my time looking after my grandmother, so having small projects and many different things to do keeps me sane and prevents me from falling into a dark depression cycle.

Many of you guys here at OG have helped me more than you will ever know. Whether it’s just a simple hello how are you doing or something more, it makes me feel acknowledged and that I still do exist in this world. The majority of my past 6 or 7 years I’ve been in autopilot mode due to not being able to have much time for myself due to the constant care my grandmother needs so I just wanted to say thank you to everybody and I love you all. As always… Stay Tuned, we have some more exciting projects on the way!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I haven’t felt good all week, and woke up this morning with an excruciating headache. Quarantining the best I can, but I’ll more than likely be going to the doctor’s/hospital if this doesn’t let up.

1 Like

Get better soon pal.

3 Likes

I had a major one the other night. Had upset stomach also. Better. I hope it passes.

1 Like

Im still sick! No covid or anything, just a rough case of the flu. I have a weak immune system from the Crohns and IBS so it’s normal for me to be sick for 2+weeks. Although I dont get sick very much at all, except now lol. But…

I harvested both plants, the trichomes looked ready a couple days ago and a few days ago made 8weeks flowering so I decided to chop. Kinda a bittersweet thing, cut them to enjoy them but… they’re gone. I get attached to each plant. But I guess now I’ll have to decide on what beans to pop next! Also,

The mushroom production is going to increase as well, just been waiting till im not sick lol.

The smaller plant is the DDxPPxJH cross from @Maddawg. and the bigger one is the Ketosis from beans I had. My closet smells like Rootbeer!

And my most recent flush of Golden Teacher!

And as always, I Love You All!

11 Likes

Been quiet in here lately. Been collecting the seeds from the past grow of the crosses i did with the Ketosis. I’ll eventually get stamps n be reaching out so I can return the favor to those who’ve sent me seeds.
I appreciate and love you all. Thanks for being patient!
Money sucks! I can honestly say I miss my job but then nobody would be around for Nan and I won’t let my aunts put her in a nursing home.

4 Likes

Just some random pictures from the past couple months.

10 Likes

There will be more coming very soon!
I also am planning on a couple giveaways with some seeds and/or mushroom spores.

Stay tuned.
Love you all

5 Likes

Happy father’s day to all!

A quickn little update, Nan isnt doing very well as the dementia seems to be getting progressively worse.
That in itself, has caused more headaches with the sharks in the family starting to circle in even closer.

So moving forward, nothing is certain unfortunately. On a brighter note, I have managed to begin the next run. 2 purple kush and 2 gorilla cookies so far…
Also noticed that I’m only a member now when I was a regular? Maybe I’m not interacting enough?

Love you all

12 Likes

Nice looking. Thanks. Happy Father’s Day to you.