The Laundry Room

francos lemon cheese was definitely a favorite in the house!! my fiance, who smokes few and far between now, loved it enough i gave her a personal jar lol. was a smack you in the face sativa racy effect that mellowed out into a long lasting smile haha. great all day smoke and pairs well with getting shit done :joy:

3 Likes

thank you! the interior is just Birch panels that have been painted matte white and sealed with a matte finish.

1 Like

Both of the ladies are really diggin into the bed now. one on the left has popped roots down into the reservoir already and the other is probably on her way to the other wick. Ive come to learn that growing in a SIP in a small confined area that i have had to defloiate quite regularly. once they get to these stage i start plucking leaves every couple days and usually after a day or so you cant even tell they had a trim lol.

also broke out some training clips to get the big girl spread out, as ive topped her multiple times since transplant. and while i was at it i went ahead and strung up my first trellis. first run i had in the mini sips, i had colas spilling out the cab anytime id open the doors haha. lesson learned.

learned about how to and then went a little overboard on the amount of LABs i made last week lol. figured with that much id dive into learning about compost teas. plus it gave me the opportunity to make a mess and build something else!!

training pics are from saturday and the last three are from just now, about 4 hours after giving the plants a decent top watering and foliar spray with the compost tea!

The girls will be under 12/12 lighting schedule starting lights out thursday morning

Cheers!

20 Likes

I hear you on defoliation. I’m doing the same every few days. Otherwise these bushes are pushing humidity levels higher than I’d prefer. Also makes plants more manageable. :beers:

1 Like

Definitely helps with humidity levels and managing the canopy and light penetration!!

1 Like

Nice bubbler build and the plants look happy for sure. :+1: I’m glad all is well! I presume the air pumps not as loud in the box eh!? :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Soon they’ll sell tents with the walls and ceiling covered in leds, no seperate light needed anymore, light eeeeverywhere! Like the Sphere in Nevada. :+1:

We’ll be able to play movies to our plants. :joy:

Imagine opening your tent and seeing the sun come up as if you’re outside!

Perfectly possible with nano tek… you bet it’s coming!

7 Likes

Lol yep!! Was right outside a bedroom window on our patio and could hear it clear as day. Made a little silencer box to go cover it up!

2 Likes

That’s a great looking unit,Well done! It looks well designed and everything fits like a glove.

2 Likes

2 Days later and they are looking in prime position to start their 12/12 schedule tomorrow!!

Cheers

11 Likes

Day 8 of 12/12

Rise and shine! Lights just came on about 45 minutes ago to start week 2 since the flip. Giving em time to wake up for their glamor shots lol.

So eye in the sky will have to do for now

Will finish updating later tonight
Cheers

7 Likes

Heeeey ladies! Good morning! :green_heart::pray: Keep up the good work! That trellis will sure to be full before too long!

1 Like

Very impressive ummm everything !

Will definitely enjoy following :blush:

1 Like

:raised_hands: Thank you!! And from my view, i think youre right about the before too long part :joy:

1 Like

Ladies have begun their stretch this past week. One on the left started its ascent the very next day. Right side took longer to take to the bed than the left and was slow to start her stretch too. also trained the right side a little more aggressive to lay out flatter all around. all in all shes kicking it into gear and will be in the first trellis pretty soon after seeing the growth past couple days. both plants have roots stretching into the reservoir now and maybe explains the right sides rapid growth recently.

Left side we got a runner on our hands lol. She had a single half of top thru the trellis last night around midnight. leaves look like theyve doubled in size and started to get faint hints of her aroma already. speaking of leaves, looks ill be plucking some leaves soon.

They drank up about a 1/3 of the reservoir over the past week. usually during height of flower im refilling the rez about once a week.

Thats all that ive got for tonight and thank you all to that are sticking around and welcoming me to the OG!!!

Cheers

14 Likes

Day 15 of 12/12

Rolling into the 3rd week since the flip and I went ahead and put the 2nd trellis net up. It’s looking like the left side will be hitting it soon enough and the right side is still playing catchup. In hindsight I probably should’ve cleaned up a lot more of the lowers and side branching on the right hand side of the bed. As a couple days ago I’ve removed all of the training apparatuses to let them finish stretching freely. 2 weeks later and the reservoir is ready to be filled again, with both plants having roots exploding in the rez. Safe to say they are trucking full steam into flower mode.
Also noticed my cabinet had got up to 92 one night and humidity was crazy high. Guess I gotta pay more attention to when my carbon filter is clogged. Had NO air passing thru it. Went and scooped up a new AC infinity refillable carbon filter last night along with some items to brew some more teas this weekend. Planning on topdressing with some Gaia bloom dry amendments, ewc and some bokashi this weekend as well.

Alas, here’s so photos from the past week. Can see I’m still pretty heavy on defoliating with them getting plucked about every 5-7 days right now

Cheers!

7 Likes

8 Likes

Little photo dump from just now.
Some canopy and beginning bud shots.
Just refilled the rez tonight too.

These last 3 pictures are my little Veg cabinet I’m getting going again after losing everything back in January. 4 little ones are a couple cuts off the purple grease monkey and the other two on the shelf are some photo regs I popped last month. These are Citrus Shark x Island Chill. Going to tops these soon and sex the clones. Gotta feeling the big one may be a male. I got these from a free seed day at a smoke shop around my area. Bottom two plants are (left) Sea Biscuit 1:1 THC/CBD from Hoku Seeds freebie pack I got an event and (right) another clone of purple grease monkey I’ll keep as a mom

Cheers!

12 Likes

Loving it! Good move on the second trelliss, she’s moving fast. I’m glad all is well! :green_heart:

1 Like

Day 17 of 12/12

Good Evening OG!!

Last night was spent cleaning up all the lower suckers and any fan leaf with a petiole longer than 3 inches. Pretty conent with the amount that i cleaned up and seems like light is getting to all the lowers that are left from the defoliating. the larger of girl on the left has grown with a lot more internodal spacing compared to the right side one. the right grew really tight spacing and all of her branching kept wanting to pull to the center of the plant, hence why she is a little more laid out than the left side plant. this extra training has kept her a little more squat. talking to the guy i got the cuts from, im pretty sure the one on the left was topped an the one on the right was its clone. might explain why the one one the left seems more mature than the right side. i feel like im rambling now haha. anyways enjoy some picture updates, did i mention early i provide a lot of these :rofl:

Cheers!!

10 Likes