The lettuce lagoon

Well been awhile… Went to vegas had a blast.

now to update on my plants…

8 Likes

5 Likes

More recent photos… Will be posting new ones today.

@cannabissequoia its just bag seed from a friend, I was running a calio x durban and it was a female but it got mites so i tossed it. But I have a plant thats a mystery its a female but its throwing hairs while the others are already budding. I’ll post it later on.
P.s I’m happy they didnt dry out while I was gone. A buddy said to freeze containers and make ice blocks… Water your plants normal then put the blocks on and it should be good I got home and they seemed happy i might keep doing it lol.
Time to explore what I’ve missed!
Cheers

12 Likes

Man that red vette made my pants fit funny.

Oh yeah, nice plants too.

5 Likes

So this is the one it’s just throwing hairs now. I’m guessing its a sativa. The way its growing and looks but I’m not 100% anyone know?

Now heres the most recent photos of my plants.

5 Likes

Hmm. That’s a lot of resin in the early flowering but also a lot of leaf too. I hope the bud is killer to make up for all the pruning. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Some fem bag seed. Idk the name so bag seed lol got it from a friend. Running them out doors with some others. Will update others later. Cheers

7 Likes

Some nice Looking plants. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Well I failed at keeping up on this one. But can still continue onward they currently stand at 4 ft tall their outside as well. First outdoor grow love it btw. Since its been awhile since I updated they are all at once enjoy. There might be sizeable jumpcuts I apologize lol

Ps sorry that there all outta order Idk y there like tht

6 Likes

Heres some most recent pics from today.

10 Likes

Nice garden. Goes on for days. Are you going to tie anything down at all?

3 Likes

@Mongobongo of course who wouldnt. I Will update them later on today. Thanks & cheers

2 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to watch them explode! :v:

2 Likes

Here they are stretched out from each other in thinking in 2 days they will be facing upward.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Beautiful green on all of em. You feed em at all, or just let em take their nutrients from the soil?

1 Like

Straight soil. Whatever’s in the ground is perfect I think outdoors is my favorite way to grow nothing beats the sun.

1 Like

I would say there healthy if there as tall as me .closing in on 6 ft.

Few months to harvest cant wait 6 of 8 of em are female. So far. This is a female in the above pic

6 Likes

I think that pine tree in the neighboring yard is blessing you with it’s whole network of mycorhizzae & the whole neighborhood’s nutes!

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Great looking garden there mate and a very good idea to put the white board behind the plants for the photography.

3 Likes

So I recently moved out a male. Deciding if i need pollen or not lol.

6 Likes