The lettuce lagoon

Well I started these 3 weeks ago, here they are i am striving for greatness on this one. Welcome an enjoy. I have had one plant show sex already it’s a male idk why it showed sex but it did.

19 Likes

Laughing lettuce i see? Nice and green!

5 Likes

Love’s me a big salad.

5 Likes

The devils lettuce :+1:t4: Lookin good

3 Likes

Looking good! I like that fat indica in the white bucket. What strains are you running?

1 Like

:thumbsup:

:rice_scene: :laughing: :neutral_face: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I removed the male auto flower will be giving him to a buddy… but on the other hand I have a female!

Cheers

5 Likes

lmfao, The Lettuce Lagoon is an awesome title.

4 Likes

7 Likes

So living were I live, the electric bill skyrockets in the winter no figure lol. So I decided to take the t5 fluorescent light down and swap them with the LED lights. I heard they pull alot less electricity than the t5 they are just as bright if not brighter as well. Hopefully have the same effect on the plants or even better. Cheers

12 Likes

you can expect the air temps to drop a bit. :v:

3 Likes

Good shout man I didn’t even think of that. Thanks cheers. Time to get a lol space heater going then

2 Likes

Recived the goods from @ReikoX today thanks again man ur very generous. Will be planting a couple of each tomorow.
Cheers

5 Likes

Glad they made it safe and sound. May they bring you good health! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Everything looks good sir. Quick question… have you considered using jack chain to lower the higher end of the light to more parallel with the canopy, Then raising the light as they grow?

2 Likes

I did but I couldnt be asked doing all that shit lmao. There’s only one stud on the ceiling so i just screwed it down. But I wanted to do it that way because it just makes sense to but f it lol. Maybe in future grows I will

2 Likes

Right on. A screw in anchor and hook would be an option without a stud

2 Likes

8 Likes

So… what strain(s) are we looking at? :confused:

:wink:

2 Likes

Time to go hang myself. “Joking”
But fuck them mites got rid of the plant the toat the whole 9. My other plants 4 are females outta 6 Idk about the kast 2 yet. And no they have no mites ive checked under every leave.

Edit… This was her the Cali o durban posion female too.

7 Likes