The Quest For Karma

Threw down some new plastic in my room and got it all cleaned up, going to try for near perfect conditions on this one. Hung some art work and now gotta get my flag up in there for good luck

15 Likes

Now it’s ready!

21 Likes

Very nice grow room man also Apple Fritter clone sounds awesome sauce. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’m pretty excited it sounds like a nice strain

3 Likes

Well done! :green_heart::heart:

I currently have an Apple Fritter x Mendo Breath about 2.5 weeks into flower, excited to see what is to come.

1 Like

How’s the smell? Is she frosty?

1 Like

Not super frosty yet, but definitely has a nice funk to it. I will take some pictures when lights come on tonight.

1 Like

The apple fritter and sherb mints made the long trip to Canada. Glad they made it but I’m hoping that the extended travel time didn’t take its toll on them. They look pretty pissed off lol.

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
“Hopes and prayers”

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’ve seen them bounce back from…well not from worse but from similar situations! I have faith! Grow you beauties!

5 Likes

Did the make it?

1 Like

No, I think they are done for. :cry: oh well. I Should strictly be focused on jacks lemon cake anyways.

3 Likes

Here’s what I have my selection narrowed down to

9 Likes

Here’s my mothers, they blew up When I was away. I will pick my keepers later on tomorrow and start the cloning process

9 Likes

I have picked threw what was left to find my mothers. From left to right is jacks lemon cake, cream and cheese cbd x rks and @50State good medicine. They look a little disgruntled because I was quadruple checking for pistols and balls before getting rid of the others. Now I gotta dig out the cloner and get to work.

8 Likes

All the clones are cut, now the waiting game until the the quest for karma cup can really start :grin:
The proud moms are sitting in the back

8 Likes

I know I haven’t been keeping very good track of what’s going on here but it’s been pretty busy lately. So I kept the jacks lemon cake mother and will be spreading it out on a scrog under 1000w. I figured it would be the best option for my entry to have consistent looking buds.
I also kept the cream and cheese cbd x rks mother. Planted a couple of clones from both mothers. They are probably the hardest plants I’ve cloned with my aero Rubbermaid cloner so far. Still waiting for a couple more to build up roots.
I have a black dolato from joti going, a buddy of mine wanted a few clones of it for summer and I have a Chemdawg started that I’m going to sprinkle some jacks lemon cake pollen on I have in the freezer.

3 Likes

My plan is to have jacks lemon cake scroged under the 1000w run the cream and cheese x rks mother and clones under a 600w, the mother will be heavily tied down to control the height to some degree.
The rest of the clones and black dolato mother will be under another 600w.
The jacks lemon cake and cc x rks mothers sprouted mid December so I’m expecting those two blowing up so it should be good :grin:. I’m leaving for work next week and will be gone for 3 weeks. When I get back is when I plan to flower so 3 1/2 months veg for those two should prove interesting lol.

3 Likes

6 Likes