The Quest For Karma

This journal will be my journey to the karma cup. Over the next several months I will be growing my own creation along side of apple fritter, a mystery strain to be revealed at a later date and a cbd strain that my wife chooses.
The cbd strain and my strain will be grown from seed keepers chosen and cloned for entry.
The other two clones will be grown along side.
When everything is growing good clones will be taken from the chosen ones and grown out.
Any seeds that are not what I want will be removed as I go.
I know exactly what I’m looking for as far as pheno and the only one that carrys a new tire smell in veg is the one I’m after.
I’m only starting 20 seeds of it and if I can’t find that smell I will drop more.
Originally I named it bluenose but found a Canadian LP using that name. So had a contest to rename it and @misterbee won.

@misterbee named it Jacks Lemon Cake. This karma cup journey is dedicated to him, hope all is well my friend.

This is her, wish us luck :grin:

50 Likes

Into the water/peroxide mix

20 Likes

I’ll be in the corner, :eyes: and not being creepy…

4 Likes

Following along…

3 Likes

Watching the CBD content. Oh hell, watching all of it.

3 Likes

Lol I will let you know the cbd strain as soon as she picks it lol. I have a bunch so it takes a bit for her decision.

3 Likes

I’ll park it over on the left and watch this action.

sounds a lot more specific than my “I’ll know it when I see it…” :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Awesome bud, best of luck, will be watching from the corner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Outta likes but this is gonna be great :+1:

2 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks man! I’m gonna need it. Lol I want to smoke from that cup

9 Likes

Holly shit brother, that’s awesome. Me too, lol. Sending you all the good vibes I got, best of luck.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be watching and sending positive vibes for your journey to a karma cup win! Looks like you have a great start and a solid plan.

1 Like

Thanks for all the positive vibes everyone! Karma cup would be a wonderful setting for an overgrow meet and greet…. If it’s in person this year and not over Skype lol

3 Likes

You got the power of OG behind you! That Karma Cup will be yours!

4 Likes

Best of luck bud, I’m just going to find myself a spot here and tag along also.

I’ll try to keep everyone under control but you know how they can get sometimes so… no promises

1 Like

Don’t you mean ours :grin:

1 Like

Lol that makes it fun

1 Like

Hey man! Cool thread! First time we spoke you had mentioned getting prepped for this cup run so I’m excited to follow along and hang out.

Sending you good vibes and best wishes on your run for the cup! :fire::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Positive vibrations! May all your selections be good ones!:peace_symbol::+1:

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow

2 Likes