The tale of 2 tents: Been back 2 days let’s grow

Looks amazing @Jetdro i can tell it’s going to be a good one! The internodes not too far away from each other is just how they harvest the most! You got it locked down sir! :slight_smile:

How are the GSD doing? Swimming in the pool as we speak i guess? :wink:

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hard to say . Did led for first time in this run . Something has made a difference . Whether it is all from the new lights or the co2 helping I just can’t say .

Will say I think it is working and I put one in tent 2 also .

3 Likes

I just woke up they are driving me nuts wanting to go for a bike ride.

9 Likes

I’m looking for a male to hit all the clones with
Not a lady

Lol

The 5 OGAH’s swam all night long, went into my seed starter just now. Looking for males this time, lol.

Checked the clones, have 6 ive been wanting to Mother. Right now i have 5 safe and in Dixie’s, was only waiting on Mac1 to root. Checked just now, see a root from bottom of cube…SWEET, later today ill throw her in a Dixie cup, which means all 6 are now safe in my Mom tent.

Cab 1 drank 5 gallons each in last 3 days, will need 1/2 fillup today as the nutes change in week five. Will give them just enough to make it till saturday morning, when ill change their food.

Cab 2 is looking good too. See the lil 2 gallon rez in the 3 gallon octo’s gonna be a PITA, starting next week they will need to be filled every 2 days or so. They save me no room in the tent, i shall only use them now on for keeping mother’s, the 6 gallons for flower

7 Likes

Always did like your set up

So you really like your new light ?

Next run I’m going to run that one I swear

1 Like

Lights are 100% BADASS!!! 100% Would buy the EXACT SAME ONES again if i needed more lights. Have 4 of them now, the 3 640’s in tents 1 & 2, and the lil 300(which i LOVE also!) in the Mom tent.

No heat, killer spectrum, great diming, running less than HALF the watts i use to, going to yield more i bet.

7 Likes

Spit it out Papa…lol

2 Likes

I never lost much yield in the transition from hps to led in fact better color and terps !

I love the fact of low heat and less electricity consumption

3 Likes

As you know my 1st run with LED. See ZERO faults in them. The heat issue, being in Texas, is HUGE. They do not heat my tent, even with 2 of them cranking at 60% in the one tent. I can hang em high and crank them, or low on their heads to keep them squat. I LOVE the versatility of these lights.

My NEXt run, now that i have them figured out, will be 100% dead spot on!

3 Likes

Guess it’s time to go play with the dogs.

Tent 1 filled up, tent 2 needs nothing. Set my barrels for the nute change coming up, water is sitting.

Welcome to the Jungle

Tent 2 purring along nicley.

Peace,

Jet

22 Likes

19 Likes

No letter yet seems to be taking its sweet time getting there?

1 Like

Didn’t check today but nope
Not seen yet

1 Like

Sure hope they make it other wise I can resend . Possibly the holiday has them delayed .

1 Like

I get my mail not sure what had Happened

1 Like

Just gotta love it when a plan comes together. Tent 1 kicking ass, Tent 2 kicking ass, as of just now all my clones are safe, 2 of each in Dixie cups, soon to be Mothers in the 2 gallon Octopots. Everything rolling exactly llke i had wanted it to!

Saturday the big girls get a nute change. Gave them each 2 gallons at lights off last night, just home, they have sucked it dry yet again! 1.5 days dry, fill them saturday with Bud Builder NPK ratio!!! Do NOT want to go “backwards” and hit them with more HIGH N ratio’s, that is not “forward growing” .

All the ladies in Tent 1 are getting covered in Goo already, the one Space Monkey looks white when viewed from steraight above. Had to use Gasoline to clean my hands after the last defol. THAT is a really good sign!
Great goo, even on the stems, but NOT MUCH smell yet. A rub of Space Monkey 2 produces a very very candy sweet smell. Rubbing the Haze, Haze 2 i get FUNK…Haze 1 i get ROSE"S!!! BINGO!!!

Peace,

Jet

10 Likes

Dam man gas is hard on your skin coconut oil and a dab of dish soap works excellent.

6 Likes

never tried that. Have dish soap, it does nothing, do not have coconut oil, is that the key???

You bet rolls off your skin in balls of hash I do a small amount of coconut oil first work it into your hands then add just a drop of dish soap work that in then rinse in cold water .

5 Likes