The tale of 2 tents: Been back 2 days let’s grow

I KNOW they are all that! Trust me, i know!

How many of each did you send,…sounds like 12-15 each from the rattle, lol!

I think I’d seen a similar one in those remakes I did you might find her yet.

1 Like

15/20 I’m thinking I can’t remember I know I had to dig out the buds and shuck some out my bag was empty .

1 Like

Too lazy to pick them out all at once get them when ya need them attitude.

1 Like

LMAO!!! Thanls for the trouble man, id do same for you

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

All chores on tents done. Timne to spark up another PWC joint, visit the moon, then put on another episode of The Boy’s.

EVERY stoner would LOVE the show. Best series i have ever seen, better than Breaking Bad, better than Game of Thrones, its an amazing show.

Anyone here watch it??? On Amazon, The Boy’s

4 Likes

Love it. Going slow with it tho. Not much time in the summer for shows but soon I’ll binge it out.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out this weekend can’t start watching during the week I’d still be up at 3 am saying one more episode and I gotta get to bed .

3 Likes

Hey @MyLittleGrundle

Damn man!!! How cool. Bunch of years into this, obviously got a clue!!! I jiust pic looked jiust now, will read the thread when i am not SHLOCKED on Port Wine Cheese!!!

Saw nuff to know…good stuff mang! Will read the whole thing.

3 Likes

The actor who plays Homelander is KILLER. In season 3, like episode 5 or so there is a scene, closeup on him talking. In 45 seconds he does: Happy, angry, CRAZY, crying, laughing…SELLS EVERY BIT OF IT. Looking at his face is like hearing an audio book. YOU KNOW EXACTLY whats going on in his head, ?GREAT ACTING DUDE, whoever you are…

YUP…PWC is working!!! LOVE YOU @Meesh

2 Likes

Wasn’t any trouble they seem to store well staying in the buds in the freezer . I think I’ve got 4 strains stored in the freezer with seeds in them . Also eliminates seed mix up or mislabeled reused bags there no mistaking a OGAH bud .

1 Like

Love Homelander. Very good actor. Hope that show jump starts a few of those actors/actresses.

Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like

Yup, agree, no mistaking HER!!!

Thinking, actually 95% sure, OGAH 1 is gonna throw a 2.5 foot long baseball bat Cola up top…i mean up top’s. She has 4 mains, gonna be wild!!! 4 bat plant, not sure ive had one of those just yet, lol!!

Fuck i like PWC… @Meesh :clap:

3 Likes

What does PWC and OGAH stand for?

I tend to call em as i see them. 69, dont mince my words or feelings. Didnt read but first post, told me what i needed to know. Will go back when i have some time and catch up on it all. Pics looked great, didnt see strains, but will

I hear that. Just turned 50. I ain’t got no time for mincing shit. Other then onions. Lol

1 Like

OGAH is orange goji x amnesia haze

1 Like

OGAH is My Haze. I call her My Haze. Stands for Orange Goji X Amnesia Haze. Must of been STONED when i named her cause the Amnesia Haze was the Female, Goji the male. Should say female first, male 2nd in my opinion. Named her that …like a childs Monster in a movie…OG GA…

PWC is Port Wine Cheese…made by our very own Member, and grown by another member. I just foiund it by the side of the road :sunglasses:

Loaded with goo, grind 3 joints worth of her, have a 1/2 full keif catcher. GREAT high, long lasting and keeps gettingt better more i smoke. No celing yet

3 Likes

I have watched some of The Boys. Tripped out that it’s meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid’s son as the main character. Once I found out I can totally see it. Only watched a few episodes so far. It’s good :+1:

3 Likes

Homelander is their son???You kidding me??? @Meesh

1 Like