TheBubbleKing

Good link brother! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

True OG kush is clone only, and exceedingly rare. But there are many many crosses and S1 of it, and I believe Mark had a OG kush inbred line.

1 Like

i thought he was shuting down.

I seen it on another site, Had to share it.
:v:

1 Like

Nope, strainly was going to but they’re staying up. He also has his own website, though it’s out of date. He’s rather people call him anyway lol.

1 Like

sounds good to me, i’ll deff.check him out. Thanks!
:v:

1 Like

I’ll PM you Mark’s Number, Txt or call direct, let him know “that crazy guy from Maine” hooked you up. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

Just got a new badge, WOW!
Thanks guy and gals!
hope i can keep on living up to my new title.

2 Likes

well i finally started a cple test runs 1 from Mark That @corey let me have.
Sour Diesel×Lemon Skunk

heres a pic mark sent me
said this is what its like finished

i bet it looks more like

i also started some Gumrilla from @Kakalak at Calyx Bro.s Seeds

i have 1 of my blu santas in there.
I’m going to try popping these in half compost, half sphagnum peat moss. with just a little bone meal and lime added, watered with L.A.B., vinegar, H2o2, bloodmeal, willow, fishtank water.on a heating pad

10 Likes

L.A.B., vinegar, H2o2. Damn sounds like making explosives!!! Lol. What does the vinegar do???

2 Likes

calms it down, so it DON’T blow up. Lab is so strong, its like forcing the plant to do a hotdog eating contest every meal… its pepto bismal for the side affects of Bongholio manipulation that seeds really dont deserve.

4 Likes

Awesome learn something new everyday!!! Do you have to adjust for ph or does that mix level everything out??

2 Likes

To be honest, i havent checked ph. The peat moss should be low, the lime and bone meal is high , the blood meal is low, vinegar should buffer a little. Next time a hit a store imma gonna get a tester. They aren’t goining to be in it long, after first set of leaves I’ll put them ind 5" cups same mix but dwc with a mix that hits 6.5 ph. The roots will be swimming in it.

2 Likes

That’s some great advice @TheBubbleKing. I like the bright green bud. Happy growing bro!

2 Likes

You will love marks finished product

2 Likes

Already do!,

went there just for OG , i need to start making the meetings.

3 Likes

Mark is a good dude for sure I got his auto collection and they are good but except for the snowryder much too long for my perpetual 12 weeks max for me

4 Likes

i hear ya, 12 weeks is what I’ll be running when dailed in. At least at first, then I might try some never ending sativas.

1 Like

2 days, 4 of the 6 105 day lemon skunk have joined the living!12.1.20

6 Likes

yup I would love to put another tent in for playing with stuff like that because I have a bunch of long-running autos I will never get to run I tried the monster kush mark has it listed at 75 days its at 70 now and is nowhere near full-on flowering even it’s truly a monster

2 Likes