Castle
A.KA.-Bongholio’s Basement.
Bodhi, words to live by!

12 Likes

I dont need TP for my bunghole i need a paper to roll this doobie…lol

4 Likes

Dam i have WAY WAY WAY to much time on my hands

4 Likes

I thought I’d put this topic out there to have a place to show what I’m doing, when I’m doing nothing to show.
For now at least im falling way behind. Just started back a year ago, from scratch. All i had was my property and the clothes i was wearing. Slowly but steadily trying to get set back up to do what I love most of all. But this round imma gonna try learning to breed…
im supposed to make seeds for a cple members on some seeds they gifted me. I started both around first of summer and thats when i found out the problems with the Castles basements (storage sheds). Not enough power, not enough insulation. Not being able to work a regular job for reasons I’ll leave to your imaginations. its been slow repairs and fast killing of seedlings and clones.
im working on the floor now in the 24 hour torture chamber for a storage cabinet and a 55 gal. fish tank that i will make my cloning machine

Somehow Life seems to get in the way.
I do some work(not much,but what i can do) for the elderly and try giving some homeless people a place to regroup. For free. I ask for bill money when they get some $, but i hardly see any at all.
And then I’ll run across some that just try to take full advantage of my kindness, so i wait till they go some where and serve my eviction.
this guy^^^, thought he could intimadate me into giving him my place for the past week and a few days. He pretty much shut me down at all times he was on my property. all he got tho was a boot to the street. ive got a few more stories but you get the idea.
I’ve got seeds to make and test runs to do. i almost lost the strains i was to breed but managed to hang on to them barely.
I have one clone and three seeds of M.T.F…

The mother and two clones of some Blue dreams x cookies kush.

in the 12/12 room ive a lot of work to do. Install breaker box, rewire, run 100’ 10/3 for my experimental air supply system for Bubbling the D.W.C. S.O.G. I’m gonna run. not enough air and temperature problems are eating me up. A little more insulation where there is none, then wallboard and paint, then relevel and insulate floor. maybe a bigger a/c unit. and that should let me get dailed in.

all done before Christmas I hope.
Im going to try pieces of garden soaker hose for the air difusser.

that should pump enough for 20 buckets and a fish tank.
As soon as i finish the floor and setting up fish tank, im gonna save the clones , make more and pop about 16 seeds.
i need to figure whats up with the solo cup thing, i notice many use them with success.?? Any Clues??

4 Likes

I built this 7’ by14’ structure just for growing indoors 23-24 years ago. I had 10 very successful years of growing in it. A little over a year and a half ago I was getting ready to start back up in my old room, thats when the shit hit the fan.

when i was released from my short stay at the crossbars, this is what i came home to.

just a cple more days and im dailed back in, the basement. Can’t keep a Good man down! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Your wiring gives me nightmares

14 Likes

yah I almost crapped my pants. Those wires should be clamped into the boxes with the tension device…usually a plastic flap that locks the wire in place…

7 Likes

those wires are the least of my problems. i ran one wire at a time as i could afford them. i now have the breaker box to finish it to code. 6 breaker box. the main problem i have to deal with, and only this afternoon the puzzle pieces finally came together . the guy i evicted, is best friends with the guy that lied to the police,had me arrested, stole everything i owned, then trashed my place. the guy i pulled his rv to the street came by this afternoon, when no one was looking, went to my main breaker box outside at power pole,knock my pad lock off, killed the power, then banged on my door. this is REAL!. when i answered with pistol in hand, he called me out, told me to put his trailer back on his property just like it was before i moved it. to give him my phone because it was his, and give him the keys to my car and truck, which he’s saying are his too. hes got the titles to prove it, land and vehicles, all while wearing sunglasses,bandana around his face and gloves. On my security cam videos. i know his friend, the one that lied to cops then robbed me got the land title, so after i didnt ventilate his cranium,i called 911, he stuck around for ten minutes threatening me, and left like 1 minute before police arrive. i told these crooked assed cops the story and they told me nothing they could do. they would have to catch him in the act. then its only a criminal tresspass. so i azked them what do i do cause im fearing for my life, then i got the answer i was looking for. now keep in mind 2 1/2 years ago my blood bro 1st , 1 1/2 yrs ago this boogie guy 2nd, lied to police, and i do time, my last 8 fights i go to jail even tho i didnt start the shit, just finishing it up as the police roll up. so i’ve been programed to think its against the law to defend yourself. This is what they tell me go check out. even tho i’ll spend a yr. or so in jail fighting my case, get out and start all over again. ( i promise to do better on the wiring job next time). This is not what i want to do, but i think i have no choice.

so i got to thinking about my car titles. I looked where i keep them and they’re gone. There was only one bitch i ever left alone in the shed i was living in wigh thd wires and 2- 400 watt hids on a 12/12 cycle , on at night because of heat. she was the same one that introduced me to this James Bradly Lloyd that is bout to meet his maker. i knew this girl for about a year + but never tried anything, shes a hood rat, i dont try to shit where i eat. 1st week i got out of jail, she was my new best friend, hang all day every day, spending many nights, i just thought it was cause all the pushups in jail. they’ve been scheming this for a long time apparently. ive been having paranoid thoughts of kinda this being a team effort, but damn it, it is. I at least have the police on my side now, ive told them the stories, showed them how they all tie together, and the only advice. ,i say advice cause they say they cant do nothing untill bodies hit the floor, aint that a fucking shame. im supposed to study this Castle Doctrine so i can kill this guy. W O W !
ANYBODY GOT A PLACE I CAN PULL MY RV TO

Where are you i might knouw somewhere

1 Like

Good old colt .45 can fix lots of problems!!! Its not like the old days. Cant even yell at someone without getting a verbal assault anymore.

2 Likes

Houston area

The problem around here is meth has ate everybody up. These piece of shits will sell there own momma. the constable is in charge of that game. where do you go for help. That brings me back to the Castle Doctrine. Just like the old West, but with modern weaponry. When the cops tell you how to legally KILL, its time to fucking GO.

3 Likes

Pretty sad its that bad!!

2 Likes

Glad it doesn’t feel that way in my neighborhood!! Still , strapped up LOL!!! Just a gauge and some pistolas. Don’t ever want to use em if I don’t have to, but can and will if forced to!!!

5 Likes

this is what i showed the police. lazy pussys still say '" nothing we can do, but you can kill him". Hopefully this will be my last post on this subject. i posted a warning sign on my gate, he met me at my gate and invited me to the end of the street, when i got there he was burning rubber out of there.
check this video out.
well, as soon as i can figure ouf how to convert mp4 to ???security cam video
well this shows everything. its worth your time to look at james bradly lloyd fucking up.

Its amazing how fast some warning signs and the presence of a 12 gauge auto will clear your yard. so nobody stays here no more. So my trouble’s be gone. What a shame, it makes me want to never help people. xcept this community.
I went back to work on my project, got the rest of the little slab poured.

now to build a fishtank stand,clean the 55 gal. tank and get it running. I already have the undergravel filter,and gravel, enough to get started, and the flatstone to give the fish a dark spot to hide or sleep. And an air pump sytem to try out, an idea I’ve been contemplating for a while to introduce mega tiny bubbles to the buckets, while saving on buying little air pumps and stones over and over.

after that, i need to straighten the bottom out on my storage cabinet, put the doors back on, put it in the 24 hr. room to organize and store the clutter and supplies.

3 Likes

i updated and edited in a link on the first post of this topic that i think EVERY MEMBER should listen to!

1 Like

some bludream× cookies kush i hope to make seed. im gonna start soaking seed im supposed to test… the 105 day autos and the Gumrilla. itz on now!

You need any seeds, Bro? You take special care, don’t compromise your freedom, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well. A lotta members are pulling for ya and, sending positive vibes…mister :honeybee:

1 Like

Hell no! Do I want more? Hell yeah!!!
I’ve been missing way to many meetings. Theres just a cple (LOL) I would still like in my collection of :fire: . I put up an add for some OG Kush, I’m sure if theres any, this community will fulfill this hearts desire.

only if I’m forced to.
extra safe is what I’m about! Some call it “paranoia”, I call it “Suriving”!

I DO FEEL THA LOVE!!!
Thank you Everyone!
:v:

4 Likes