Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

Growing up, and then well past the time you should have grown up, it was standard to imply that the only person who might enjoy the company of many men than your friend’s mother was your friend himself :laughing:

So many awful, terrible, hilarious things have been said over the years. We’d have the CAH creators blushing if not walking away in disbelief for sure.

3 Likes

I love it. Life is to short to be walking around on eggshells.

3 Likes

There’s a picture on the internet of people holding signs for a friend who must be in the hospital or something and it says friends/best friends. The friends are all holding a sign that says “get well soon” and the best friend is holding a sign that says “Die h**o”. Sums it up perfectly. :laughing:

2 Likes

Well, a good chunk of my province is on fire, as is many of the other provinces coast to coast. This brings us a sunset sun all day; and smoke so thick that visibility is reduced to under 1 km. It’s like driving around in a Playstation 1 game where the background is always fog until it CAN BE RENDERED as you get closer…

So of course my partner ran out masked up to risk bad air (she has asthma) to take a few snaps of the sun before it got too dark…

And she found Godzilla in our backyard!!!

15 Likes

It’s going to be an ugly day. Yesterday there was a distinct smell of burning.

My allergies are in high gear.

Tall buildings I can usually see in the distance have disappeared.

3 Likes

Yeah I drove to Vaughn to get a steal of a deal from Kijiji for a Cloudline T6 and it was like Silent Hill there and back again!

Edit: @Foreigner , I can’t even imagine how bad it is up in a tower!

3 Likes

The air quality here is not great on the best of days. We are beside a go train, adjacent the 401, and there are concrete saws running for roadwork and we’ve got construction dust from the 6 towers going up. The smoke/smog is icing on the cake.

Nice score. I’m in the market for some new gear but am not in a rush.

3 Likes

6 Likes

A totally real breakfast for Mrs Foreigner

8 Likes

I would piss on that as well :+1:

4 Likes

What is that wall anyway? Yeah, I know, I probably should know but I’m just an ignorant hillbilly.
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

My kind of forecast

3 Likes

It was erected anonymously, so they say. What it talks about is basically good except reducing the planets population to 500,000,000. So the 1% can enjoy this planet without the Riff Raff lol.

6 Likes

7 Likes

In the north they will mug you and fly off with you and the tin of spray :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Here is a Northern territories mosquito skull.

Road side warnings.

16 Likes

fuckers are swarming out of the salt marsh here right now…dogs are hiding inside waiting for lower humidity

1 Like

OK, I just read about that. I would be hard pressed to stop at just urinating on that pile of rubble.

Interviewer: Do you have any idea how this happened sir? They say it was Dynamite.

Local Georgia boy: I don’t know how that dynamite got there! But it must have taken at least 3 hrs of drilling to get them charges set just right. Nice piece of work if I do say… um no comment.

2 Likes

THIS WAS THE VRIL!
ALWAYS THE VRIL!

:lizard: :men_wrestling:

1 Like

Oh snap, you ever see any diamondback terrapins?

Hands down my favorite turtle.

3 Likes