Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

6 Likes

WTF is this? I remember even cheaper than that. I bought a lid, three fingers of gold for $12. in Berkeley in 1970. You could also get three fingers of commercial weed for $8. In NY it was $20. an ounce. I bought a kilo on Haight Street for $110. It was good Mexican and it weighed 1.8 pounds. That was 1970.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I’m looking forvtgese babies
Mushrooms in my pot an chocolate :chocolate_bar: :yum: wtf

2 Likes

@PilgrimProgress
It’s a shop on my way to oceanside Beach
That is what I pay on outside the bricks for the best if I want a change in flavor

8 Likes

@anon98660487
Bro a mutual friend from high-school had a caddy pull out in front of him an he was doing 80 to 90 say :skull: an I was sent a photo bro of his helmet :rescue_worker_helmet: yes it was still full but half football field from the bike body an car .he hit tge door jam between front back seat.
I would never post it out of respect but it was so preventable .wide open 4 lane road pulled out from opposite side of street into his lane

2 Likes

Had a bottle of aptus boost from a friend never opened. Expired this month, email Aptus an they said its fine an well send a new bottle to replace it.

Had a friend go through the back window of a car
And come out the windscreen,he was dead speeding probably have to be careful on bikes been riding one daily for 25 years had a few close calls myself,that photo is from India

2 Likes

@my son raced mx all across country
I have Gsxr always rode for 2 yrs straight pouring rain for 40 min ride in Seattle to work my boss woukd always call an say stay home never :upside_down_face: my 600 gsxr is just pushing 140 hp
My dad raced all over Europe on his Rd 350 against Kenny Robert’s an all the European s

1 Like

16 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Foh !!

5 Likes

I often wonder if they’re related…

2 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

I read that it’s estimated that 20% of colds are caused by a coronavirus. The coronaviruses are a large family of viruses. They also said 40% of colds are caused by a rhinovirus. And there are a lot of colds caused by things we’ve never identified. Homo sapiens have been dealing with these viruses for some time. Correct me if I’m wrong but these new or novel coronavirus infections didn’t affect humans in the past. These new coronavirus infections jumped species to now affect humans. Is that correct?

1 Like