Things that make you go Hmmm

Hmmm. Wonder if my decimals were off a place. Lmao. Imma have to rerun my numbers.

2 Likes

Here is 260million in cash $100 bills

7 Likes

15 Likes

@Viva_Mexico I remember that news, when the Chinese said “coopela o cuello” jajajajaja

translation :
I will be on the 14th with my ex …
with my ex-periment to see how much weed I can smoke in one night

2 Likes

This is what’s wrong with the industry. Thirty three new crosses using the same untested polyhybrid male.

13 Likes

I thought that’s how you breed, find a male and throw it at every elite you own

5 Likes

Only $250 donation! Practically giving them away!

1 Like

LOL

what’s funny is it’s pretty similar in that 1 boy menu is basically like my first and up-coming pollen-chuck! (red-cherry-berry-male X everything-i-have)

…and if all goes as planned i’ll keep a good couple packs worth for myself, a couple for reserve in-person gifting, packs to all my benefactors here, and the rest all free on OG.

…and just like the flood of money & amateur-pro commercial growers in US legal states…the rush of piglets will soon run out of slop. Somewhere in the lats year I read an old grower quoted as saying ‘now is the time to get OUT of the weed game, not into it…’

over time i think it’ll get sorted out, but not in our favor, and the underground must persist until cannabis is a non-controversial issue. :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree: <— shudders at GMO weed

4 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Smoked heroin? Now that’s fancy.

Round these parts fiends are shooting everything. Not so bad this year, but couple ago it was to the point the cops would get mad when someone called in a syringe on the ground. “We’re not trash pickup.” was their general response

2 Likes

That’s just ridiculous. . . I’ve never done heroin but I would assume it would be easier to do it at home(like the meme says lol) or someplace off the street

2 Likes

If they can’t shoot up in the house they copped in, or if they met their connect in a parking lot or the like, they’re not going to wait till they get home. If they even have a home

2 Likes

And pot is classified under the same class in the US WTF!

3 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

That dog was a Yogi in a past life. Ha! Ha!

4 Likes