Things that make you go Hmmm

Me: I would say that by now I am at least a decade ahead.

The reply came quickly
Wife: I don’t know …you don’t get out as much as you used to.

3 Likes

Now you have an excuse to go out more often! Lmfao! :joy:

1 Like

Either way, don’t fool yourself. They are all equally excellent at bringing on diabetes - sugar or no sugar.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Full disclosure, I probably drink on average 3 cans of coke a day, doctor continues to give clean bills if health when I get physicals…
Although he did 15 years ago he did mention my ‘beer’ belly could lead to diabetes, so I got rid of it…

2 Likes

Glad to hear that. If we don’t have our health, what do we have, amiright?

Although, it’s always fine until it’s not.

Just like liver tests. By the time your liver test sets off an alarm bell, you’re probably already fucked.

Not trying to be preachy. I could stand to live a healthier lifestyle myself.

2 Likes

I was on 4 cans of 7up a day with a cup of coffee, doc said it’s aok cuz im getting 64 oz a day.
Caught up to me, now I’m drinking water like no tomorrow.

It was a bitch weaning myself from pop.
I know I got to cut down on red meat also, creatine level a bit high but I just went out and bought 2 strip loins, 3 sirloin tip roasts and 30 lbs of burgar.
Started stock up for winter.

3 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

Fucking truth @toastyjakes

3 Likes

Doctors get confused with diabetes and fat levels. Fat does not cause diabetes sugar and low calorie sugar substitutes cause diabetes. Fat is an indicator that you could be consuming too much sugar.

Not only does sugar cause diabetes its the main contributor to cancer. Dementia is now being linked to sugar consumption and is being called type 3 diabetes. Sugar also causes damage to your arteries that is repaired with cholesterol. Then excess calcium attaches to the cholesterol blocking your arteries the excess calcium is caused by not eating enough leafy greens with Vit K, which transports calcium out of your blood, to bones and teeth where it belongs. Sugar is one of the biggest inflammatory substances you can put in your body, and should come with a government health warning like cigarettes. All disease starts with inflammation.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the next step in human development.

(Posted from my iPhone)

13 Likes

hmmm. challenge accepted!

10 Likes

Damn!
That wall is built!

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes