Things that make you go Hmmm

I can fully believe it mate. Let me pull an article of a guy I was in with. Steven devesey. You’ll read this and think absolute monster. The guy fucked up and got scared. He fully accepted what he did and was happy to do the time.

2 Likes

You forgot Johnson. I usually say Maw, as well, until I remember they were from Worchester and Shropshire.

Alexander Boris de pfeffel Johnson? He was born upper east side New York…lol

1 Like

It’s the only place in the UK the Krays refused to enter :laughing:

1 Like

They only came here once too :joy:

2 Likes

No, H & R…:laughing:

1 Like

Lmao. I only really saw about 10x10ft of etruria at the potteries themselves :joy:

2 Likes

I saw their place when I was there. Some breath taking stuff. Wedgewood was really incredible.

BTW - I forgot about Minton Hollins. Minton & Co and Hollins were both around since early 19th century.

1 Like

Aye my dad’s gaff had Minton tiled floors. Awful and cold :joy: does look pretty

1 Like

Not made for warmth, just beauty. Want warmth, you need red clay.

1 Like

No mate you wanna make sure the meters topped up where I come from :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Meter? Is that Oil tank fill meter?

9 Likes

Considering accents and border towns.
For some reason the producers of History Channel’s “The Curse of Oak Island” felt it necessary to include subtitles when recording Nova Scotian blacksmithing expert Carmen Legge when the searchers find something for him to identify - which he does with stunning accuracy.
To me, having grown up in a border town adjacent to the eastern portion of the Great White North, Mr. Legge’s English was spoken quite elegantly.
Much better than the native inhabitants of said town.

6 Likes

Shot two and got 12. Be out in 6. With two pints and a fishing rod lol. What the actual fuck? I’m confused, who do I do first?

1 Like

Oh shit. This is some kind of pommie thing yea? My bad, I thought it was a tough Monday bailout. Carry on!

1 Like

I love Fridays. Pity it’s only Thursday, but what you going to do?

2 Likes

We’re a funny old bunch. You’re a convict anyway aren’t you by default bro :joy:

4 Likes

Nah. I’m one of the first invaders mate. Pretty fuckin proud of it too.
Got more original in me then most of the claim its; and I’ve never claimed nothing, ever. And now the fucktards want my squat? Yea, this shit will get interesting soon.
Fuck the wanna be powers.

4 Likes

First Invaders? I don’t understand half of what you meant there. But always be proud of where you’re from bro. Own that shit

4 Likes