Things that make you go Hmmm

Good times

8 Likes

15 Likes

1 Like

The bacteria that causes Lyme disease is almost exactly like the one that causes syphilis and both can be transmitted sexually.

3 Likes

22 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Ya its been proven 100% that your devices are listening and using that information for ad targeting etc…
Apple watches are even worse.

And now everyobody just voluntarily wiretaps their own homes w google home etc…

12 Likes

So true. Me and the wife noticed it a year or so ago. The ads are too coincidental

4 Likes

Lol yea, this was just the most obvious wtf kind of one yet.

4 Likes

8 Likes

While true u can fight back. Only takes small effort.

Rooted n jailbroke phones can install AdAway 2 prevent yer phone from even tryin 2 connect 2 known ad n datamining IPs. After that its automated.

Home wifi routers runnin custom firmware can be cfg 2 block ad n datamining IPs. After that its automated n no device connected 2 wifi will see them ads.

Look thru all yer devices privacy settings n tighten up yer ship.

U can use VPN w double NAT.

Use TOR browser.

Dont use social networking apps on yer phones.

Turn location off in all devices.

Errbody should run Firefox n install Ghostery & ublock & NoScript n allow em in private winders. Never see ads again not even on YT.

Remove unused apps from all devices.

U do this 1 day spend bout 1hr n you aint never see ads ever again no where. After that b thoughtful of what yer doin.

Dont use major email providers. Use small ones u have 2 manually connect 2 via web browser not ne apps.

12 Likes

Another facebook add lol good ole starfrit getting into the weed game.

3 Likes

And to cap it off… the only review for it is gold

4 Likes

Damn @orange This might be the first post of yours that I didn’t regret reading. :joy::joy::joy: I might have to pick your brain on the subject at some point in the future :thumbsup: :vulcan:

3 Likes

Jackie Mason, but that looks alot like Gilbert, not really Jackie.

Lol only at UBC

6 Likes