Things that make you go Hmmm

The funniest part is, if you read any of the articles on it, it was scheduled for the day before but because classes were cancelled, because of the snow, it was rescheduled for the next day.

Here’s a thought, wouldn’t be better. and more enjoyable, to have it on a day where there are no classes? Would be longer (not worrying about being late for that Lesbian Dance Theory Class) and wouldn’t have to worry about sitting in wet clothes (unless before mentioned class is “Au Natural”)

4 Likes

But the snowflakes might disappear in the snowflakes… there usnt enough puppy’s hot cocoa and safe spaces for that aftermath

5 Likes

Or someone thought: “This is a perfect opportunity for a four-day weekend.”

3 Likes

Why do people join here only to start shit??? Do they have nothing better to do. Is there a master mind behind it all, or just so many idiots find the place on their own .

Just makes me go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

6 Likes

People visit our community and find a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and cant fight the incredible urge to stir shit up…if they’re not happy, then why should anyone else be.

5 Likes

@DiggySoze has a bead on this douchecanoe and I tend to agree with him. He’s being directed by another douchecanoe troll who was banned. @DiggySoze Knows!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Its ironic how sum know-it-all loudmouths on here join their sockpuppet buddies in the echo chamber 2 bully new ppl w bro science just cuz they has a differnt opinion. Watch em swarm n play pile on.

The last lil bit here it aint been a real welcoming place cuz of just 1 err 2 ppl whos always EXCLAIMING!!! they know errthing bout errthing n say yer startin shit if you dont buy it err ask fer proof. U know what they sez bout bad apples. Errbody remembers em from gradeschool n high school n explored in the movie Mean Girls.

What can u do sides be nice 2 em n kill em w kindness n not engage their argumentative behavior once they go on the attack.

P.S. Dont trust nobody who has more likes received than given over 1000s of hours here.

1 Like

Damn, 34.8K given and 39.8K recieved. Dont believe anything I say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

He knows his shit despite what people on the pot cast say about the overgrow know-it-alls. Blah blah blah. Its a community. Either be apart of it or dont.

6 Likes

Ha ha ha within reason. Real skewed #s on forums usually point 2 an echo chamber popularity contest.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Who’s starting shit now?

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! That made my day! It’s the nicest thing anyone has said about me in ages!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I was trying to figure that out myself.

1 Like

LOL…old news, hours ago…Jake And Northern handled it…just a tool trying to start trouble.

LIKE THE DUMBASS I AM…I tried TO HELP the fool…he blasted me, an everyone else. Thinking he came here with an agenda…no big deal.

One day I shall learn…who am I kidding, no I wont, lol!!!

5 Likes

Damnit the one time I actually do some work at work and I miss some entertainment

2 Likes

YOU MISSED NOTHING…just a shit show…go read it…in

"What’s your beef " thread…shark tank

3 Likes

Remember the one rule that is always true…

“No Good Deed Goes Unpunished” :laughing:

3 Likes

“No good deed goes unpunished.”
My wife is a very good person.

2 Likes

I didnt even know that “what’s your beef” existed…lol…what a time killer that was…so what was that T guys deal? Just starting a whack of stupid threads?

1 Like