Things that make you go Hmmm

Lol…I dont think those masks actually do anything…they’re pretty flimsy…lol. and I get lots of iodine from the half pound of iodized salt I put on each of my french fries

3 Likes

You mean the McDonald’s frys that contain 17 different chemicals in additional to potatoes?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Lt. Dan Taylor:
There are two standing rules in this outfit. One, take care of your feet. Two, don’t go doing something stupid, like getting yourself killed!

Forrest Gump:
[to Bubba] I sure hope I don’t let him down.

1 Like

Heya WMoon,if you wanna get you one,it´s a TPz Fuchs parking on the Passat :grin:

2 Likes

This squirrel waits every day by the garbage can for his morning coffee.

10 Likes

Looks a lot like what the Marines use, only tougher. Any chance I can get the Rocket Launcher or 12.5mm guns with it??? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Close up of a peacock’s feather…

17 Likes

15 Likes

I would be looking for a new job that very minute.

Just bought a flip phone because my company wants us to download a tracking app for clocking in and out of work.

15 Likes

Holy fuck, sounds like a constructive dismissal attempt.

You should just tell them they don’t pay you enough, or it’s a classic car you are slowly doing up. Some people like me don’t care what I drive, looks like, so long as it gets from a to b, Cheeky fuckers, I would be more inclined to believe fraud was taking place if employees were showing up in high end vehicles.

11 Likes

Haha, LOL.

That wasn’t to me, thank God.

I just found this via Reddit (don’t know if it’s real) since it reflects some of the insanity in today’s dysfunctional workplace.

Like Diggy says, it would be time to burn that bridge to the ground if I’d receive that.

9 Likes

“Dear sir - I know that you’re banging your secretary. I just wanted to document this here before having an actual discussion about it - with your wife.”

Threats beget threats :slight_smile:

That whole letter is revolting.

9 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :smile:

7 Likes

Thats good I like that :joy:

2 Likes

In a sane and just world, this type of shit would be illegal.

5 Likes

It probably is lol. I’ve worked at car dealers selling brand new cars and the salesmen and mechanics still drive beat shit boxes and noone bats an eye. I’d be getting a lawyer lol (he supposidly gets a big enough salary)

4 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven’t received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it…

5 Likes

Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a Mai Tai, and they brought me a Pina Colada, and I said no salt, NO salt for the Margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass…

5 Likes