Things that make you go Hmmm

7 Likes

What I that real life final destination?

1 Like

The mule is an example of hybrid vigor.[10] Charles Darwin wrote: “The mule always appears to me a most surprising animal. That a hybrid should possess more reason, memory, obstinacy, social affection, powers of muscular endurance, and length of life, than either of its parents, seems to indicate that art has here outdone nature.”[11]

The mule inherits from its sire the traits of intelligence, sure-footedness, toughness, endurance, disposition, and natural cautiousness. From its dam it inherits speed, conformation, and agility.[12]:5–6,8 Mules are reputed to exhibit a higher cognitive intelligence than their parent species. That said, there is a lack of robust scientific evidence to back up these claims. There is preliminary data from at least two evidence based studies, but they rely on a limited set of specialized cognitive tests and a small number of subjects.[13][14] Mules are generally taller at the shoulder than donkeys and have better endurance than horses, although a lower top speed.[15][13]

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice :selfie: LoL.
Took me a few more to realize that was a camera cover under their chin. I saw the camera straps instantly, but kept staring at the letters on their chest

2 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Provocative memes

you want flags??? :smile: here’s my two:

11 Likes

Charlotte’s awfully quiet :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

hear here :ear:! :clap:

…be afraid if i ever get more authority around this place! muahahaha!

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

Did it make you go Hmmm? :grinning:

3 Likes

She’s a web designer.

7 Likes

Yes. Yes it did
For a straight minute or 2

1 Like