Things that make you go Hmmm

14 Likes

The cat reminds me of Maggie on the Walking Dead. hmmm

6 Likes

https://www.livescience.com/62449-aaron-traywick-death.html

7 Likes

Yikes. Looking at some of his stunts, ego over knowledge.

The person who discovered that certain ulcers were cause by HPV did something similar. But, he had the necessary background knowledge that enabled him to make a rationale judgement as to the risk. Too prove a point.

This person, on the other-hand, has (strike that, had) a bachelors in sociology. It seems to me that he was trying to market something. Not prove something scientifically.

His death is, of course, saddening though it may have simply been a matter of time before he did himself in.

3 Likes

:scissors:

5 Likes

19 Likes

from California, yes, yes it does…:upside_down:
:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

19 Likes

That shits fucked up. Way more than hhhhmmmmm. Charlie,s a dick. :scorpion:

Always disliked that stupid cartoon. Now more the reason.

7 Likes

It certainly made me uncomfortable. So it definitely got a metaphorical hmm from myself and yourself @Kalgrae.

3 Likes

…apparently Frank’s the civilized one, using silverware… :rolling_eyes:

edit: …and i think that’s Linus, dude… :wink:

4 Likes

Franklin Armstrong.
Linus van pelt was the smelly one Iirc
Edit. I see he is also sat alone @cannabissequoia
You mustn’t have smoked by the point of this reply. Sharp eyes bro
Maybe he was the one with the issue. Funny that the immediate assumption is the White is the racist. Never even thought about that until now

2 Likes

Haters, they just don’t make sense to me

2 Likes

…it appears the ladies are in the foreground, mostly hidden. i think we need the whole episode for context. for all i know it’s frank’s party, linus is stanky & logically alone, running his mouth, while everyone, including the hardward-working snoopy, are apparently interested. popcorn with sundaes sounds kinda funky, very 60s.

kids are all innocent for a while…adults have predjudices even if they delusionally disagree. it’s human nature, and an evolutionary adaptation to recognize with our eyes has probably served us well. i discriminate against shitty weed all the time.
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

c.s

3 Likes

Hmmm

11 Likes

I thought they went buzzzz. Ha! Ha! :grin:

5 Likes

When they get over an inch long it is more of a hum like a C130. ha!

I didn’t dance with him. I left him right where I found him.

4 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

I just been telt! apparently it was a game and Franklin won the right to have that whole side of the table to himself lol

3 Likes