Things that make you go Hmmm

:joy:

I just woke up and only now caught that😅

And I can’t stop wording it wrong :sweat_smile: wow that’s bad sounding LoL :joy:

Nope not a real :koala: just a human mimicking one​:hugs:

2 Likes

17 Likes

I think the kitty on the back of the couch smells a nice bowl of tuna waiting from him!

3 Likes

the deep-sea-diving Scuba Cat, aka “Skooby” looking for his bff “Shaggy”…

:doughnut: :fish:

:evergreen_tree: :joy:

5 Likes

Speaking of shaggy the guy who palyed him is apparently on board with the memes now😂

I wonder how many people actually know the meme origin though?:wink:

14 Likes

who the fuck sells HIV?

8 Likes

7 Likes

After Trump does it surprise you people want a way out on their terms? :joy:
He’s done some good things, but fuck is he a awful person and how can bill be kicked out of office for one time fucking up and Trump has done all of it and more and no one seems to be impeaching him though. SMH

I thought that was Beetlejuice costumes for a minute :joy:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it LoL :joy:
He won’t be satisfied until he does to this country what he’s don’t to all his businesses :joy:
In case you forgot watch the Simpsons. They put it best. In short though bankruptcy is in our future thanks to him

That might be why my uncle moved to Pennsylvania :joy: he’s been big on gold rushing.

If I can ever get back in my PC I’ll be able to see if my Bitcoin wallet is still intact. I was an early supporter way back when no one thought it was going anywhere yet still people wants to be paid in it like a tip for a beer or whatever. They had a sale for 25 coins for $100. Yes, whole coins. 25. I’m kicking myself for not being able to get in sooner before the bubble burst mostly last year. I’d nearly have a billion dollars if I had managed that😂

Hmm…:joy: That actually made me go hmm​:joy:

1 Like

Political whining :cry: goes in a different thread, homie. This one’s for jokes :laughing: :+1:

7 Likes

Either way, you wanna talk shit shot you do it in the tank… you wanna talk politics? There’s a thread for that too… neither of those threads are this one…

Continue on now lol​:wink::wink::sunglasses:

5 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Found it!!!

7 Likes