Things that make you go Hmmm

Fate as we say…

1 Like

8 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

Different motor skills entirely. Burrito rolling is easier without fine motor control to the degree you roll joints with.
Just use your pinky fingers and sides of your palms to keep it all tucked and then just fold in both sides giving it a wrap right after. If you can spare some cheese, sour cream, queso, guac, or hot sauce(if you’re desperate) then just make a smear and seal before you rest it on the folded side.

It sounds overly complicated until you realize it’s just 5 things :rofl: fold in sides and inside end, roll halfway, start compressing lightly to pack it all without falling apart, tuck as needed, and then just roll and seal. All of this can be done in 15 seconds easily. 30 seconds if you are the one filling it too. Any extra time is just steaming the tortillas :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm

7 Likes

14 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

A good advice to all of you!

6 Likes

I can tell you that those don’t work for shit. If I can use a vape for a few weeks and go cold turkey with no withdrawal symptoms :grimacing: then I wasn’t that addicted. They do nothing for the craving. If all you want is a throat hit then chew those. Otherwise they do nothing for you.

1 Like

I quit smoking aids some time ago!

Now im down to smoking Chlamydia twice a week only!

9 Likes