Things that make you go Hmmm

9 Likes

9 Likes

Well, I don’t know judging by some of the public toilet signs getting around…

6 Likes

21 Likes

Classic!! Hahahahaha!! I can’t breathe!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

would catnip work on large cats? Tigers?

4 Likes

https://www.readersdigest.ca/home-garden/pets/does-catnip-work-big-cats-lions-and-tigers/

4 Likes

In my earlier years as a circus performer I would get them stoned on weed. This was before I turned to prostitution…

8 Likes

Oh shit dude I got a serious ROFLMAO! With this one!

3 Likes

The third photo is of a different cat. This taints the “story” with deception, IMO, and makes it unfunny. Sometimes I wish I could turn off that part of my brain.

8 Likes

Dude, good eye. Didn’t even notice the first time around

5 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

V4vendetta:
Animal Pimp!

catchy title, don’t you think?

3 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

I have a pic somewhere from a couple years back when someone did that to a raccoon in town here lol

Sad but fucking hilarious

7 Likes

It’s the same way with bees and wasps for my case. I was swarmed by a beehive when I was 5 and wasps of any kind yellow jackets included afterwards for years until I was teenager and then they all felt fine with me and just treat me like I’m one of them now. They land on me and clean themselves if I leave them alone. Bees love to zip past my head and then just leave the area after. Sometimes they’ll just fly around me until I let them out of the house. It’s kinda creepy. Big tip is don’t ever step on a wasp or especially a yellow jacket. Bees too. They release a pheromone that makes them swarm you in aggression like a marker on that shoe.

4 Likes

Hey man just had a friend score me some brick seeds worth growing. A sample was included. I’d say 15%thc…judging by the bowl I just smoked. Head high that turns into a warm gooey body high. I’ll get all the seeds from a lb. So I already have them germing…

10 Likes